The Tesla Thread

Associate
Got a weird chip on the rear driver side alloy. I'm super careful when parking so I was surprised when I saw this. Anyone have any idea how this could have happened? Also should I just fill it in with some paint to make it less obvious :confused:

Soldato
With the corresponding mark on the tire, id say its pot hole damage or you had a very light glancing scrape. There is not much you can do other than touch it in.

Soldato
Slept in mine last night. Back seats down, front seats pushed forward, some duvets to act as a mattress and pillows. Lying down head behind front seats and feet down to boot. Felt like heaven.
Even in the heat we had I can't think of a time when I'd rather sleep in my Tesla than a nice comfortable bed. If I got to that stage I'd be looking at getting an aircon unit for my house.

Soldato
Just noticed on mine when I got out at work, the fans were spinning down and there was this weird squeak type noise. Does thst sound like a fan bearings going? I'm not sure I've heard it before, so I'll keep an ear open, but I am taking it in next Monday anyway for some work on the driver assists not working.

Associate
I have a strange issue since the last update. When I walk up to the car and it unlocks and I open the door, the alarm goes off and gives 3 high pitch beeps, very annoying.

Soldato
I have a strange issue since the last update. When I walk up to the car and it unlocks and I open the door, the alarm goes off and gives 3 high pitch beeps, very annoying.

common and known issue - I believe it's been sorted in the next software update but for now - let the car wake up, then open door after 3/4 seconds should stop it.

Soldato

So glad it's happening to other people. Started on mine just after its trip to the service center (which included some wiring harness rework recall)...

Back
Top Bottom