This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Just had a Morrisons delivery from a black fella with a hat on.

Mums partner goes out to him and because of the hat, blurts out “he looks like he’s just come out of the jungle”.

I could have died. Luckily the bloke took it well but it just goes to show how easy offence can be caused completely accidentally, particularly by older white folk.

Soldato
That sounds torturous :(

The couple themselves are lovely, will stop and chat when they see you, always offer to give you a hand with things etc, and when I have brought the noise from the dogs up to them they’re always apologetic, and do try to shush the dogs, but still. There’s always barking dogs there it seems. The noise from the dog grooming/doggy day care is tolerable because it’s pretty much just between 9.00 - 5.00 most days. But it’s there own dogs that are becoming a problem, because the barking’s going on late into the evening and starts early in the morning, especially when the bloke goes out to work at 6.00 most mornings.

It never used to be this way, their own dogs are a lovely pair of Shitzus that they’ve had for a few years that we never heard a peep out of, are always dead friendly and just all round chilled dogs, but then they got a Bichon Frise puppy last year, and it seems that when he kicks off, their other 2 go with him, barking an howling, and it seems every slightest noise sets him off. Perhaps a targeted assassination of the pup might restore order…

Associate
How have I used the Samsung Internet browser for so long without realising you can lock tabs. The number of times I have accidently closed a tab due to ape thumbs and today I accidently found this while reopening the closed tab.

Of course I didn't realise how I did it at first .

Soldato
Looks like the cat has had another stroke, my wife took him to the vets and they've suggested she take him back later to have him put down :(

She's had him for 16 years which is longer than we've been together, so she's understandably upset as he's her baby. I dread to think how she'll be over the next few weeks. What's worse is we just spent about £180 on 6 months medication :(

Soldato
Felt rough yesterday, thought it was the heat but my gf and parents(were al out together on weekend) done covid tests and were positive.

Was supposed to be going to Birmingham for a work conference/party today. Would
Of been the first time meeting most people aswell, shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom