What's your weekly flutter?

Permabanned
How do you fake it? Honestly I won. I had a lengthy phone call this morning with the regional claims adviser and I've got an appointment booked next week to sign the paperwork for the annuity.
ok pic of the slip or did not happen :D

looks legit well done ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
My old boss won a £1 million on the Lotto several years ago. This is far superior to that as it's a huge wage effectively and means you can relax and spend within reason all the time. Madness if you won £5million at once I'd be dead in a week.
You joke but lotto winners are less likely to have a happily ever after

@LeeUK Congratulations on your winnings, I would highly recommend that you read the comment in this link. It is long but informative

Edit:
I forgot this part

Last edited:
Soldato
That's the one I'd want to win, you lucky sod! Lol.
Some guys at work won £1million and I know another guy that matched 6 balls on the lotto. I guess statistically I know too many winners for me to win.

Soldato
Congrats!

I wonder how much these types of wins devalue over time with inflation. Either way, I see it as pretty life changing. Sure you're not going to buy a yacht and sail the Bahama's, but not needing to worry about bills for the next 30 years seems like a huge quality of life improvement.

Man of Honour
You joke but lotto winners are less likely to have a happily ever after

@LeeUK Congratulations on your winnings, I would highly recommend that you read the comment in this link. It is long but informative

Dang, I only had a skim through because of how in depth it is, but that is amazing advice for winners.

Soldato
Dang, I only had a skim through because of how in depth it is, but that is amazing advice for winners.
Yeah, statistically winners who announce their wins are more likely to wish they'd never won at all. Although I think that's more for if you win millions as a lump sum. People can be leeches.

Last edited:
Soldato
sfl3.jpg

Caporegime
How do you fake it? Honestly I won.

The number checker link Dereck mentioned and Ayahuasca linked to.

Congrats!

Obvs you've posted here but you're anon/semi-anon on here, are you planning to tell anyone?

I'd personally only tell close family and ask them to keep it quiet, you don't owe anyone any handouts. Perhaps feign an interest in crypto and/or change to a new career/employer if this does end up substantially affecting your lifestyle.

Great uncle died and left you a bit so you've got a bigger house, did well in the new job so got a new car etc. Or just: "yeah crypto has gone well though it's super risky, decided to put some into a house, I almost lost everything on some other coins so I wouldn't want to give any advice, I just got lucky with it I guess"

Back
Top Bottom