Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Associate
My phone has arrived but I'm away until tomorrow. Strangely enough, just looked at my statement and it shows a refund of £379 from Google?

Soldato
Thought I'd go for a 7 and sell the buds, and trade in, seems pretty good value, with 0% it's just enough to make me give Google money.

Klarna says no. My Experian credit score is 999/999 and TransUnion is clean.

Soldato
Thought I'd go for a 7 and sell the buds, and trade in, seems pretty good value, with 0% it's just enough to make me give Google money.

Some good contract deals out there. You get 24 months of cell and data for same price as just the phone. And pay off monthly and trade in bonus.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime

Yea Klarna has been rejecting quite a few people including myself for no obvious reason. I went John Lewis and took their 24 month 0%.

Soldato
I got approved last time with the 6 pro but never used it, tried to use it on the 7pro but it spat out an error. When I tried to close my unused klarna account last year they said if I did I'd never be able to use them again in the future so it's remained unused.

Associate

Hurrah! Now just waiting for all my data to copy.

I had this when trying to order a 6 last year... so I just never bothered.

Soldato
Yea Klarna has been rejecting quite a few people including myself for no obvious reason. I went John Lewis and took their 24 month 0%.
The friction has been enough to put me off. Just ordered a Nokia X30....I was teetering on the edge of the 7 or X30 and the finance hassle swung it the other way.

Klarna approved me for pay in 3 on the X30 no problems :confused: Oh well.

I will now retreat to the Nokia thread!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm annoyed I can't buy the Hazel case still, gonna have to buy a Spigen Thin Fit in a colour I don't want. Pretty disappointing. My order should come in an hour though, first new phone in 4 years, much excite.

Back
Top Bottom