*** OcUK Secret Santa Unwrap Thread 2022 ***

I haz 4090!
Don
*** OcUK Secret Santa Unwrap Thread 2022 ***

It's Chriiiiiiiiiissttmmaasssssssssss!

Welcome all to the OcUK Secret Santa Unwrap Thread 2022,

Remember you have to post a picture of your gift in this thread by New Years Day!

*** Please don't use spoiler tags for the pictures. it makes the thread easier to moderate ***

The Draw - this will be shown this year as I took too long flip-flopping between if I was going to do it or not, and
the majority had posted their gifts with hints to the sender. Next year they will be kept secret!

:cool: next to the receiver = pic posted

Do not reveal the spoiler until you have checked your gift!

Ahleckz: One More Solo :cool:
BDEE: Worthy :cool:
beany_bot: TwsT :cool:
Benjii: teenwolf :cool:
Bledd: mushtafa :cool:
booyaka: varkanoid :cool:
ci_newman: DLockers :cool:
Diddums: LewisRaz :cool:
Dyson: BDEE :cool:
dirtychinchilla: nst68 :cool:
DLockers: dirtychinchilla :cool:
Greebo: kinobestew123 :cool:
iamdjdz: maccapacca :cool:
kinobestew123: Dyson :cool:
krisboats: Sidewinder :cool:
LeeUK: Benjii :cool:
LewisRaz: beany_bot :cool:
maccapacca: The1nonly1 :cool:
malt_vinegar: ci_newman :cool:
mushtafa: Bledd :cool:
nst68: iamdjdz :cool:
One More Solo: malt_vinegar :cool:
russinating: Vidar :cool:
sidewinder: Greebo :cool:
teenwolf: russinating :cool:
The1nonly1: booyaka :cool:
TwsT: ShivP :cool:
varkanoid: valve90210 :cool:
Vidar: krisboats :cool:
Worthy: LeeUK :cool:
valve90210: Ahleckz :cool:
ShivP: Diddums :cool:

I do need to go over the list of names ST to match up your forum name using a process of elimination sorry - meant to do this earlier today but I had a last minute invite to the pub and I'm way too drunk to go through it now - 'tis the season and all that!

We did unfortunately have a casualty to the postal system this year - @beany_bot we've spoken already but keep an eye out over the next week to see if it arrives. *shakes fist at Evri*

Also I'd just like to say thank you to cainer who did help out with my daft questions in the background from time to time. Thanks for the help :D

Happy Christmas everyone - get posting those pics!

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
Great Wrap job!
SecretSanta1.jpg

What do we have here!!??
SecretSanta2.jpg

Straight into use, on the CBR600rr keys!
SecretSanta3.jpg

Pride of place...
SecretSanta4.jpg

Drinking my tea from it now :D

Epic stalking! Great work Santa!!

Soldato
@kinobestew123 Many thanks! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas

Those reapers are ********! Someone had that pot at work last year and we all tried one. I was the only person that didnt vomit but I did miss the pub that night due to stomach issues :D :cry: :eek:

My SS has absolutely nailed it! And I will confess even a tear of emotion. Those dominos are in the exact style box that my grandad had when I was a kid and we used to play all the time. Really miss him at this time of year!
Already been moaned at by the mrs for playing on the handheld too! There is quite a few recognisable games on there.
(Some haribo are missing due to little fingers!)

Soldato
@beany_bot I am so sorry about your one. It was posted next day on the 15th but the tracking has not updated since the 17th. I have contacted them but got the "wait 7 days for a response" nonsense back.
I will of course make it right and send another if they do not get a move on soon but the original one had a really cool thing in that will take time to replace!

Soldato
@beany_bot I am so sorry about your one. It was posted next day on the 15th but the tracking has not updated since the 17th. I have contacted them but got the "wait 7 days for a response" nonsense back.
I will of course make it right and send another if they do not get a move on soon but the original one had a really cool thing in that will take time to replace!
Dude relax hahah, honestly honestly not fussed, happy to wait. Just glad my outbound arrived. The whole thing is community fun anyway, honestly no problem. Thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom