Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Commissario
I really need a calendar on the wall in the office where I can easily see the dates at a glance, I have one on order but it's been shipped from the USA and hasn't arrived yet. So I bought this as a stop-gap.

RUneHdM.jpeg

wd5Tzbv.jpeg

Caporegime
I really need a calendar on the wall in the office where I can easily see the dates at a glance, I have one on order but it's been shipped from the USA and hasn't arrived yet. So I bought this as a stop-gap.

RUneHdM.jpeg

wd5Tzbv.jpeg
I do hope she loses more clothes as the months get warmer or that’s a **** calendar

Soldato
You sound well balanced like you have a chip on both shoulders lol.

A little trite coming from the chap who doesn't miss an opportunity to regale everyone on your housing journey and how much you paid...

Average is ok for me especially with the land for 100k, pot there I haven't mentioned

There we go :cry: :cry:

Associate
Got wood from Worktop Express (2m length, 635mm deep, 40mm thick) to replace my terribly cheap fibreboard desk top. Expensive for what it is, but really impressed by the finish. Since the Karlby from the same swedish furniture vendor as the previous one I had is particleboard under a veneer, a solid bit of wood felt better to buy.

iN70Ar8.jpg

Caporegime
Got wood from Worktop Express (2m length, 635mm deep, 40mm thick) to replace my terribly cheap fibreboard desk top. Expensive for what it is, but really impressed by the finish. Since the Karlby from the same swedish furniture vendor as the previous one I had is particleboard under a veneer, a solid bit of wood felt better to buy.

iN70Ar8.jpg
I’ve had a wirktop express laminate desk for over 2 years now. It’s still as good as the day I bought it. Doesn’t mark at all.

Caporegime
I'll probably never look at most of the months in this one

doubt-yeah.gif

Back
Top Bottom