LTT called out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What The actual **** am I reading. You people actually believe that a debacle about sloppy testing and mishandling of an item is going to seriously damage their marriage. Really!!!! You actually believe that?

Someone asked a many pages back what would it take to end this controversy. I wrote up a response but I decided it was poor taste but you know what I don’t care.

Some people won’t be happy till the company is bankrupt, his wife divorces him and takes everything and Linus off himself. That’s when people will feel like the situation is wrapped up nicely. I lied they would want to spit on the grave as well.

Indeed just pure drivel.

Soldato
What The actual **** am I reading. You people actually believe that a debacle about sloppy testing and mishandling of an item is going to seriously damage their marriage. Really!!!! You actually believe that?

Someone asked a many pages back what would it take to end this controversy. I wrote up a response but I decided it was poor taste but you know what I don’t care.

Some people won’t be happy till the company is bankrupt, his wife divorces him and takes everything and Linus off himself. That’s when people will feel like the situation is wrapped up nicely. I lied they would want to spit on the grave as well.

Claim down luv.

Yes, you can read it in their faces that Yvonne and Linus have had screaming matches. When you get older you'll learn to read the signs. The brand has been built up by Yvonne just as much as it has been by Linus. Anyone would be royally ****** off if your idiot husband lit a fire under the business. There's zero chance this hasn't ended in a massive fight.

But as I've said, they are not going to divorce/separate over this, not in the short to medium term. They both have too much riding on this to call it quits.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think he really wants to.

Yep. ^^

Soldato
:cry:

RPNt4Z4.jpg

Soldato
Claim down luv.

Yes, you can read it in their faces that Yvonne and Linus have had screaming matches. When you get older you'll learn to read the signs. The brand has been built up by Yvonne just as much as it has been by Linus. Anyone would be royally ****** off if your idiot husband lit a fire under the business. There's zero chance this hasn't ended in a massive fight.

But as I've said, they are not going to divorce/separate over this, not in the short to medium term. They both have too much riding on this to call it quits.
So you were married to a Chinese woman?

Soldato
I don't see why his marriage would be affected by any of this lol

Not unless the investigation finds out that Linus engaged in physical sexual harassment/abuse of the complainant(s). At this stage there is zero reason to believe some errors on reviews, auctioning off a block, rambling statements not taking responsibility of said errors and a former employee complaint would be affecting that

As for working employees hard to push 25 videos a week, I can't see that affecting the relationship either - especially not as Yvonne is the financial person at LMG, she sees the money coming in and would probably be in support of how the business is running

I suspect he's in the dog house for putting his foot in things yet again. I'm also guessing that a large part of the reason he chose to hire a new CEO and opt for a "demotion" as he's phrased it was in part to decrease the chances of something like this happening.

I certainly don't think his marriage is in a shambles over things, I'm not on a witch hunt against LTT either and I don't want to see the business go under. I do however think they badly need to work on their methodology and earn back trust from the community, there are blatant in house problems that need to be addressed. I also found the apology video to be poorly done, especially with the plugs and monetisation.

The new CEO seems to have a good head on his shoulders, but only time will tell.

Soldato
Now anyone who has ever had a semblance of a tech channel on YT is trying to jump on the bandwagon covering the story/controversy LOL...

Well that's a can of worms for random tech channels to bandwagon that another tech channel is scuffed.

Almost all of them are scuffed and the small ones are generally clickbait trash. Not the best story for them to cover.

Soldato
I find it hilarious that people here think he isn't in the dog house over this with his wife. Either they've never been married or they have some meek perfect trad wife that wouldn't say boo to a goose :cry:

You can see it all over their faces in that apology video tbh.

Linus will be spending a few nights under the couch, let alone on it. :cry:

Soldato
Claim down luv.

Your sign reading are as accurate as a horoscope reading and just as useful. This nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. You think reading body language from all of about 3 minutes of clips (where they are not even in the same room or interacting with each other) and all of sudden you know the history of their marriage? That is stupid AF.

I’m calm I’m just shocked that people can be so damn stupid. I probably shouldn’t be, I’ve been around the internet long enough.

Soldato

I suspect that these things are based on the Madison information (unconfirmed or corroborated at this point) rather than him auctioning off something or ballsing up info in graphs...

I will say, that while Linus really, really, cant read a room, suggesting, without evidence, that he's a bit of a sex pest and that its going to end his marriage is a bit of a stretch to say the least..

Soldato
I suspect that these things are based on the Madison information (unconfirmed or corroborated at this point) rather than him auctioning off something or ballsing up info in graphs...

I will say, that while Linus really, really, cant read a room, suggesting, without evidence, that he's a bit of a sex pest and that its going to end his marriage is a bit of a stretch to say the least..

I don't think anyone here has said HE is the one that has done the bum grabbing.

Soldato

Nope people were saying this dumb **** before the Madison info.

Soldato
I suspect he's in the dog house for putting his foot in things yet again. I'm also guessing that a large part of the reason he chose to hire a new CEO and opt for a "demotion" as he's phrased it was in part to decrease the chances of something like this happening.

Is there a clue that perhaps he saw this coming, or at least his FD did and she suggested the whole thing to take him out of the firing line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom