LTT called out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is there a clue that perhaps he saw this coming, or at least his FD did and she suggested the whole thing to take him out of the firing line?
I don't think anything in particular, I just think he tends to be very knee jerk and immature. It's not what you want in someone heading a 100m business that lives or dies on PR.

Soldato
IN which case, how do we know his FD isn't the one that suggested getting someone new in and him taking a sideway step because this has been coming, and was seen coming over the hill?

I think people just wanted him to side step a bit as he tends to be a little reckless, Opens his mouth without thinking a lot of the time. In person he's meant to be a nice chap but he's not suited for any sort of leadership position.

Last edited:
Soldato
Your sign reading are as accurate as a horoscope reading and just as useful. This nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. You think reading body language from all of about 3 minutes of clips (where they are not even in the same room or interacting with each other) and all of sudden you know the history of their marriage? That is stupid AF.

I’m calm I’m just shocked that people can be so damn stupid. I probably shouldn’t be, I’ve been around the internet long enough.

LOL, do have a blind spot for contextual clues and social situations, not even a tiny bit of objective Psychology? Do you take everything at face value and are unable to read between the lines at all? You're incredibly naive and have probably fallen for scams in the past :cry:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Aaand that's them now down to 37k subscribers on Floatplane...

TlC2ipQ.png

Last edited:
Soldato
The whole bringing in a CEO thing has been in the works for a long time and has nothing to do with the situation.

They’ve been talking about who the actual person is publicly for months, that wouldn’t happen until well after contracts are signed and notices handed in. Given the position the person was in before joining, they would have had at lease a 3 month notice period, probably longer. It would have been in the works for a long time before the name was revealed.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont trust that Madison. Was quiet all this time but then linus boasted about his 100 mill cash and now she trying to get some?

Also gamers nexus and hub gonna have to watch their backs, wont be surprised if linus has hired someone to keep an eye on their videos for some slip ups for a counter attack.
Can see this ending up in boxing ring. Whos your cash gonna be riding on?

Soldato
LOL, do have a blind spot for contextual clues and social situations, not even a tiny bit of objective Psychology? Do you take everything at face value and are unable to read between the lines at all? You're incredibly naive and have probably fallen for scams in the past :cry:
The only blind spot is you thinking you know people who you have never spoken to or met and trying to pass yourself off as some sort of body language reading expert or and marriage expert for people married to an Asian women.

People complain about the parasocial relationship thing but forget it actually goes both ways. You have people who love YouTubers and think they know everything about them from watching their videos. And you have people who hate them and think they know everything about them because they once saw a video many years ago they didn’t like.

two halves of the same coin.

Last edited:
Soldato
The whole bringing in a CEO thing has been in the works for a long time and has nothing to do with the situation.

They’ve been talking about who the actual person is publicly for months, that wouldn’t happen until well after contracts are signed and notices handed in. Given the position the person was in before joining, they would have had at lease a 3 month notice period, probably longer. It would have been in the works for a long time before the name was revealed.

Time will tell but from what I read she seemed to play the "I'm just an ickle woman" card a little too liberally.

Last edited:
Soldato
Update 2: We've heard the feedback from our community and from our team internally and monetization has been turned off for this video.
Update 1: It's come to my attention that in Billet Labs' Reddit post, they censored the quoted cost of their prototype water block. We were never asked to keep this information private, and given that our sources for the matter were our own correspondence with them rather than Reddit, we didn't know to include the censorship. At this point, there's probably not much point Streisand Effecting it, but I'll blur it anyway on YouTube and we'll get it blurred on Floatplane as soon as one of our editors is awake -LS

:p

Despite it being completely on brand they've had another think about the cringe level of their apology video and are turning off monetisation. Not clear if that means removing the plugging of products also...

Soldato
I dont trust that Madison. Was quiet all this time but then linus boasted about his 100 mill cash and now she trying to get some?

Also gamers nexus and hub gonna have to watch their backs, wont be surprised if linus has hired someone to keep an eye on their videos for some slip ups for a counter attack.
Can see this ending up in boxing ring. Whos your cash gonna be riding on?
Linus would have to hire someone for sure. Don't think LTT staff could find a combine harvester in a haystack, let alone find errors in GN vids to the tune GN did

Soldato
The only blind spot is you thinking you know people who you have never spoken to or met and trying to pass yourself off as some sort of body language reading expert or and marriage expert for people married to an Asian women.

People complain about the parasocial relationship thing but forget it actually goes both ways. You have people who love YouTubers and think they know everything about them from watching their videos. And you have people who hate them and think they know everything about them because they once saw a video many years ago they didn’t like.

two halves of the same coin.
I would like to point out rob has a history of this type of behaviour. He has also claimed he was a former Muslim convert and married a Muslim woman and got to see their evil ways allowing him to become a expert on these things when it came to deriding Muslims. Don't even get me started on other / similar subjects, when challenged, rob usually pulls out the anecdotal card. He will be married, best friends with, was personally there to witness said discussed things when challenged about lacking evidence. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Linus would have to hire someone for sure. Don't think LTT staff could find a combine harvester in a haystack, let alone find errors in GN vids to the tune GN did

Going by what I've seen of their staff I'm amazed anything gets done as most seem very.... special.

I would like to point out rob has a history of this type of behaviour. He has also claimed he was a former Muslim convert and married a Muslim woman and got to see their evil ways allowing him to become a expert on these things when it came to deriding Muslims. Don't even get me started on other / similar subjects, when challenged, rob usually pulls out the anecdotal card. He will be married, best friends with, was personally there to witness said discussed things when challenged about lacking evidence.
:D

I was once married to a Tibetan yak herds woman, She taught me things, It was a fluffy experience.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would like to point out rob has a history of this type of behaviour. He has also claimed he was a former Muslim convert and married a Muslim woman and got to see their evil ways allowing him to become a expert on these things when it came to deriding Muslims. Don't even get me started on other / similar subjects, when challenged, rob usually pulls out the anecdotal card. He will be married, best friends with, was personally there to witness said discussed things when challenged about lacking evidence. :D
It's called living a life, if you peak out of your basement once in a while maybe you'll experience some of it yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom