Takis

Slightly OOD but 33p a bag

Just ordered 40 bags 12 quid

Soldato
Never heard of them until a week or back, a mate at work had a pack of the Blue Heat ones. The crisps themselves were purple/blue and were properly spicy. Have been meaning to have a look where to get them from.

SjejTT3.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Never heard of them until a week or back, a mate at work had a pack of the Blue Heat ones. The crisps themselves were purple/blue and were properly spicy. Have been meaning to have a look where to get them from.
I tried a pack of these a couple of weeks back. The blue colour is just a powder, it's not like blue corn tortillas where the tortilla itself is blue.

They're annoying to eat because the powder gets stuck to your fingers and is likely to stain any clothes/furniture you touch, and I didn't rate the flavour much either. I've enjoyed other Takis, but these are a hard pass for me.

Soldato

SjejTT3.jpg

I actually thought they were out of date and mould over them!

That is not a good colour scheme for food I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tempted to try, a fancy Premier which does all sorts sticks them near me.

Also She’ll/BP Garages in “Ghetto” areas tend to stock them, I’ll stop being a tight northerner and try them.

I miss McCoys Mucho’s - They are discontinued now :(

Soldato
I saw them in Aldi the last couple of weeks for £3, it's a bit much for some mexican crisps, more expensive than old el paso and that stuff is a rip off for what it is ffs

Associate
They're mega. I get these when I go to Juarez for work. The lime ones are my favourite. Also they aint £3/bag in Mexico. But you might get shot whilst buying them, so swings and roundabouts.

Back
Top Bottom