Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [26th - 27nd September 2023]

Soldato

Yeh, anyone could win it now. No quad for City is everyone saving grace - unless they win that pointless CWC

Especially this season considering how woeful Luton and Sheffield are. You will not get a season like that again. All these smaller teams should be going all out for a cup run.

Especially when the likes of Leicester come back up or even old firm clubs like Ipswich, Sunderland etc. It will be a lot more competitive next season.

Yep, it is a bit biz

Soldato
Well that was fun. 3-1 going on 33-1. I can honestly say I cannot remember a game with as many goal line clearances/penalty box scrambles as that. If somebody can dig out a heat map, I reckon we spent more time in Leicesters 6 yard box than the rest of the pitch combined.

We all need a bit of Szobo in our life. Not an 8 though @Bigpig

Just the 4, we beat Villa 3-0.
Your midfield is ****. Kick the ball up the pitch and hope one of your 7 forwards you field score!!

Soldato
It was literally a game of two halves.
Point still stands.. City had 2 shots on target, one in each half. If you go off the numbers both halves played out very similarly in terms of possession, City just did nothing with it, hence me saying their squad isnt as deep as people think.

Back
Top Bottom