The Happy thread - Positive posts only :-)

Man of Honour
All well and good but I am afraid a lady does not ask strange men for their phone number whilst stood in a queue. ;)

Maybe not in your world. You're used to clubbing them over a head, dragging them by the hair, and dragging them down to your cave. The modern world is a little different these days.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
@potatolord you'll be happy to hear about this.

We had a winner stays on today and I lasted 6 rounds. I lost because I was gassed. Legitimately beat a brown belt today :eek: I managed a sweep and went straight into an arm bar he said he just couldn't react fast enough!

I then rolled with the head black belt and he was really happy with my progress. Said I was definitely ready for the competition in November. :cool: but he completely destroyed me! :cry:

Had some new white belts today and were absolutely like rabbits in a headlight - I spent some time with them after to give them some comfort.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Just booked a 30 day holiday in Thailand . Feb 16th to March the 16th next year , yippee Even better the Boss authorised time off fully paid .
Nice! I did 6 weeks from 15th March this year, my first Songkran and it was crazy, although once was enough for me, will book around it next year :D

Soldato
Just booked a 30 day holiday in Thailand . Feb 16th to March the 16th next year , yippee Even better the Boss authorised time off fully paid .
Oh I forgot to mention as well , business class flight with Finnair

Departure 15.02.2024​

LONDON HEATHROW - BANGKOK SUVARNABHUMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Total duration 15 h 50 min

10:20
LHR
→
15:15
HEL
London Heathrow
(Terminal 3)
Helsinki Vantaa
AY1332
Total duration 2 h 55 min
Operated by Finnair
TRANSFER
Transfer time 1 h 20 min
16:35
HEL
→
09:10
BKK
Helsinki VantaaBangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
AY145
Total duration 11 h 35 min
Operated by Finnair

YOUR TICKET IN DETAIL​

Ticket type: Business Classic

Caporegime
We finally had some good spring weather over the weekend. Perfect timing as we had friends up from Rotorua and then other friends over last night (it was Sunday night, oh my god timezones) for late-to-party fireworks but we kept it reasonably succinct and all done by 9pm.

I am loving Monday too!

Back
Top Bottom