This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
So flights delayed by 5+ hours

Ryan air have sent me a notification I have a £3.00 food and drinks voucher to use because of the delay.

None of the stores can take it unless you have a printed boarding pass.

Ryanair staff telling everyone at the info desk who's ****** it's 50 quid to print a pass.

The bar seems to be running low on mini wine bottles, I suspect the hen parties will turn on each other soon

Mayor screw up there.

Man of Honour
My train to Paris was cancelled because of the ******* strikes.... Ugh. My kids are quite upset about it. Booked a ferry for tomorrow hopefully that goes better but **** driving. Hate driving. Ah well it'll be worth it to see my family.

Caporegime
My train to Paris was cancelled because of the ******* strikes.... Ugh. My kids are quite upset about it. Booked a ferry for tomorrow hopefully that goes better but **** driving. Hate driving. Ah well it'll be worth it to see my family.

Get them Hornby's latest new toy <3

m5eEg1Z.jpeg

Soldato
Sadly I'm in Manchester waiting for my flight out :o
Next they’ll be sticking you in a Boeing ;)

I’m absolutely shattered, last day of my three weeks without a day off. Heating engineer in over the weekend to get the boiler moved whilst I sort out the underfloor heating.

And then on to bonding and plastering the office. No rest for the wicked. Christmas is about sorted now which is a relief, then the mad rush of dotting around family until disappearing to North Wales to the in laws for a second Christmas :D

Caporegime
Oof, not T3 I hope, have to fly through there on my way to and from Aberdeen, and that place is positively 3rd world. Absolutely despise it.
Yep, italy always get stuck in t3.

Why do people lose the ability to walk while looking in the same direction they're moving.

Everyone here seems to walk looking 90 degrees or more to the side then surprised when they walk into the massive ******* crush outside kfc as 2 flights try to board

Caporegime
Next they’ll be sticking you in a Boeing ;)

I’m absolutely shattered, last day of my three weeks without a day off. Heating engineer in over the weekend to get the boiler moved whilst I sort out the underfloor heating.

And then on to bonding and plastering the office. No rest for the wicked. Christmas is about sorted now which is a relief, then the mad rush of dotting around family until disappearing to North Wales to the in laws for a second Christmas :D
Always on a boeing I cheap out and take ryanair over easyjet :D

Managed to get an extra week off work so I'll be put there for the next 2

Soldato
Oof, not T3 I hope, have to fly through there on my way to and from Aberdeen, and that place is positively 3rd world. Absolutely despise it.

Horrific in times of delays too. We were there for a flight one Friday night, and everything was delayed 3 hours. It's too small to cater to the build up of passengers coming for later flights so it just gets over loaded.

If i remember rightly we were going to Alicante, and the flight crew stopped serving alcohol on the flight as all the people destined for Benidorm were smashed from the airport! Was a bloody awful flight!

Soldato
Didn’t visit my Nan at her care home yesterday as full of cold. It’s not fair to the other 65-70 residents and the staff.

Yesterday evening my Nan became very unwell. Was seen by a doctor just after midnight and took her to the hospital. Been diagnosed with pneumonia. I have no idea how she’s going to be as she’s 96. Age is certainly against her.

Feel guilty not seeing her yesterday but in other ways I did the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom