When are you going fully electric?

Suspended
Genesis sent me my shell recharge card in the post, that works with Ionity and lasts 5 years.

I checked the 'discount' price I get on those 350Kw chargers and it drops from £0.74 per kWh to £0.58 per kWh

Up to December 2023 it was £0.24 per kWh!

Soldato
Genesis sent me my shell recharge card in the post, that works with Ionity and lasts 5 years.

I checked the 'discount' price I get on those 350Kw chargers and it drops from £0.74 per kWh to £0.58 per kWh

Up to December 2023 it was £0.24 per kWh!

BMW give new owners a year cheaper charging at Ionity and BP Pulse - it’s 55p kWh on fast DC charging.

Associate
Is there anything like a Honda Stepwagon / Nissan Serena on the horizon?
I know there's the id Buzz but the rear seat folding is naff so it won't be very good for getting bikes in upright.

So many SUVs but seemingly very limited in terms of van like people carriers.

Soldato
Is there anything like a Honda Stepwagon / Nissan Serena on the horizon?
I know there's the id Buzz but the rear seat folding is naff so it won't be very good for getting bikes in upright.

So many SUVs but seemingly very limited in terms of van like people carriers.
There is a ford double cab Electric transit van. absolutely no idea on cost however.

Associate
God i hope not, my dad the early serena 2.3d, useful van, but shockingly slow and looked bleeding fugly :p

Kia EV9 is a funky looking car, but its a 6 seater. Theres the Vivaro electric bus aswell.
The Serena isn't the best looker but I really like the Stepwagon aesthetic. Certainly not the fastest, but I can deal with that, it's all about the load space and general driving environment.
There is a ford double cab Electric transit van. absolutely no idea on cost however.
Yeah it seems at the moment like a van is the only option but even the Tourneo versions are pretty agricultural.

Soldato
Good god, its 77k for a Kia, whats the world coming to :p

Its essentially got the same infotainment setup as the other EV's from Kia and Hyundai.

It’s £30k+ cheaper than any else of that size with 7 seats. The 3rd row can easily seat adults - it’s huge !

Back
Top Bottom