Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I genuinely guessed from the window switches... Love it, perfect S2K companion for when 2 seats isn't enough. I wish they did an estate though. That would tick all my boxes.

Soldato
I genuinely guessed from the window switches... Love it, perfect S2K companion for when 2 seats isn't enough. I wish they did an estate though. That would tick all my boxes.
I can never be sure lol. Can’t be revealing what it is. I honestly thought the window switches would be the thing that would give it away.

Estate would be awesome. Current impressions of it are good. Really liking the car and the way it handles is kinda insane. It’s very stiff but not crashy just stiff. Reminds of my S2K a bit. Has had softer Koni shocks in the back which is a common mod to soften the ride. I may get coilovers in the future just so it’s height adjustable but we’ll see.

Permabanned
I can never be sure lol. Can’t be revealing what it is. I honestly thought the window switches would be the thing that would give it away.

Estate would be awesome. Current impressions of it are good. Really liking the car and the way it handles is kinda insane. It’s very stiff but not crashy just stiff. Reminds of my S2K a bit. Has had softer Koni shocks in the back which is a common mod to soften the ride. I may get coilovers in the future just so it’s height adjustable but we’ll see.
Estate Civic Type R? How dare you!
That's what K24 type-S Accord estates are made for!

Last edited:
Caporegime
0VahjCI.jpeg

mjt

mjt

Soldato

I assumed you had the van due to kids or something, but are you just buying random things because JDM y0?
Having become used to massive vehicles to move small people around, I'd hate going back to a hatchback, no matter how awesome it might be..

Last edited:
Soldato
I assumed you had the van due to kids or something, but are you just buying random things because JDM y0?
Having become used to massive vehicles to move small people around, I'd hate going back to a hatchback, no matter how awesome it might be..
I bought the van because I liked the look of it and wanted to own one. That’s it. I’ve been buying random cars to scratch random itches for a while now. No kids here so space isnt an issue. The fd2 is a saloon with decent size boot and good rear seats. They don’t fold but other than it’s quite practical. I do like jdm quirkiness but I’m never fully decided on what’s next.. open book really. It was between a civic, isf Lexus and a land cruiser or an fj cruiser this time.

Reactions: mjt

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I bought the van because I liked the look of it and wanted to own one. That’s it. I’ve been buying random cars to scratch random itches for a while now. No kids here so space isnt an issue. The fd2 is a saloon with decent size boot and good rear seats. They don’t fold but other than it’s quite practical. I do like jdm quirkiness but I’m never fully decided on what’s next.. open book really. It was between a civic, isf Lexus and a land cruiser or an fj cruiser this time.
Envious! Enjoy :D

Caporegime
This is like something you'd win after a race on Gran Tourismo 3 :cry:

:D

What stick on tat?

Aside from the actual window stickers, it all looks to be OEM bodykit, and very clean at that too.

I assumed he meant the stickers.

Otherwise it is an F-Limited in mercury silver two-tone.
They all come with wind deflectors.
The F-Limited comes with twin rear spoilers.
The front lip, mirror covers, wheels, exhaust, and suspension are SuzukiSport option catalogue parts, and the bonnet is from a SuzukiSport Works R rally car. :)

Apart from that it has aftermarket 50:50 taillights, a 330mm Nardi, KC-Technica intake, HKS SSQV blow off valve, GFB Atomic boost controller, Lamco boost gauge, HKS turbo timer, AC delete, catch can setup, EBC greenstuffs, Samco hoses, etc...

BKrgCdf.jpeg

Has a 310mm wheel in this pic, but it was too small and obscured the cluster, so it has the 330mm back on it now.

mYrVZnD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom