What's your weekly flutter?

Soldato
No trips but new cars, namely my Jag F-Pace SVR :)

Good to hear you're doing well chap. Easing into your new found wealth without any hassles. Love to hear it.

I've 3 spreadsheets done with what I'd do with each months win lol

1 x 6 months before wife leaves her work
1 x 12 months before wife leaves her work
1 x slow repayment of debts and wife leaves work right away

I'll be quitting the day after my first 10k arrives in my account :D

Soldato
Good to hear you're doing well chap. Easing into your new found wealth without any hassles. Love to hear it.

I've 3 spreadsheets done with what I'd do with each months win lol

1 x 6 months before wife leaves her work
1 x 12 months before wife leaves her work
1 x slow repayment of debts and wife leaves work right away

I'll be quitting the day after my first 10k arrives in my account :D
Don't tell wife and keep her at work :D

Soldato
Now I've never seen myself as the luckiest guy in the world, but this is taking the mick a bit is it not?

2wINB0P.jpeg

Soldato
Now I've never seen myself as the luckiest guy in the world, but this is taking the mick a bit is it not?

2wINB0P.jpeg

I've literally had it that I was 1 number lower for each one drawn once, the odds of which must be every bit as astronomical. Say what you want about the odds etc, it can and does happen for people.

When I win the next £200m, my secret Santa victim this year might just get diamond hot pants!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've literally had it that I was 1 number lower for each one drawn once, the odds of which must be every bit as astronomical. Say what you want about the odds etc, it can and does happen for people.

When I win the next £200m, my secret Santa victim this year might just get diamond hot pants!

I don't check them that closely so I don't get disappointed by things like this.

Back
Top Bottom