Greenlizard0 PL & FA Cup SF Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 25th April 2024]

Man of Honour
Anyway back to more important matters, Liverpool need to pull their fingers out here, everything seems to be in 2nd gear
Feels like a lot of our players have resigned themselves to not winning anything else this season after things started to go wrong and now we cant play with that same impetus that we were previously. Tiredness of the squad also counts somewhat toward it too. Does seem at times that we are just playing the season out now.

Last edited:
Soldato
So what would you have done differently? You have the benefit of hindsight too.
Garnacho was playing well and didn't look like he needed to come off. Rashford was awful, again, like every time he plays. We created nothing since he went off and allowed them back in the game. Granted they were lucky with a couple of goals but for me that substitution is what changed the game.

Caporegime
Im not a manager but surely the defensive mistakes are coaching issues so many times it happened.

There a lot of problems including the transfers way to much to talk about.
What coaching issue leads to dodgy penalties and massive deflections :confused: We're playing two CB's that have never played together and never trained together as CB's, how is it a coaching problem?

Caporegime
Garnacho was playing well and didn't look like he needed to come off. Rashford was awful, again, like every time he plays. We created nothing since he went off and allowed them back in the game. Granted they were lucky with a couple of goals but for me that substitution is what changed the game.
I don't see how that had any impact on either goal. Garnacho wasn't playing particularly well either, both him and Rashford had both missed sitters. If he doesn't make subs you have a go at him for not resting players. One winger change doesn't turn a game from 3-0 to 3-3.

Back
Top Bottom