what was that old tv show

Soldato
Malt_Vinegar said:
Yer, they had to find the eyes. It could not rest in piece till it was whole again. :p (how do i remember this carp?!)

Because that was the best ever episode. The eyes came from the lemons growing on the tree outside the lighthouse. Twas an awesome one. I loved Round The Twist, I could talk bout even more episodes!!

Soldato
Pudney@work said:
Because that was the best ever episode. The eyes came from the lemons growing on the tree outside the lighthouse. Twas an awesome one. I loved Round The Twist, I could talk bout even more episodes!!

Ah thanks i remember now, it also explains why i kept thinking of fruit as well. :p

Permabanned
On that note, from her Bio, do you remember that 'Police Rescue' program that was aired on Saturday Nights. The Aussies were all running round in white jump suits that said 'Police' on the back!

Awesome!

Also, I want MacGyver!

Mic

Mic

Soldato
ah, weird science, round the twist (who remembers the theme tune).Who remembers Pete & Pete? Got both seasons on DVD.

Permabanned
Round the Twist is still being aired! Was on C5 earlier! 'Have you ever, ever felt like this, have strange things happened, are you going round the twist?'

Err, [doesnt quit day job!]

Back
Top Bottom