The biggest ass whopping you ever received?

Soldato
I got taken by an Impreza coming back on the M4 from Wales. Was in the outside lane going about 115-ish and saw the Subaru in my mirrors, pulled into the middle lane the guy went past me like I was standing still and disappeared into the distance.

Soldato
Ass-whooping...a couple spring to mind.

Lancia Delta integrale when I had the CTR. Not massively different, performance/cornering wise...just a much better driver than me, knew the road very well. Blew his turbo whilst dicing up the Marbella-Ronda road though, we've been friends since. Weird one.

Tried it on with a Koneigzegg (sp?) with the CTR once....I did really well up from 50-52mph....then he caught on the fact I was egging him on and...I think he's somewhere near the andromeda galaxy now. Absolutely face-slapping acceleration...*shivers*

Associate
We have anything off the lights and a little bit more
We don’t pick on cars as much, we pick on the superbikes and give them a scare when we race them off the lights and they can’t keep up, but they do over take us in the end, (car built for acceleration, not speed) ;)

Soldato
I just thought of 2 more, 1st one wasnt really a race.

I just left work in my Integra Type R DC2 and was minding my own business, engine was till cold so I was just rolling along, out of no where this TVR came roaring passed me, it sounded like a proper racing car, no idea what model it was, it was black and I saw it for a few seconds as it zoomed round the island ahead and dissapeared forever as I just sat there mouth open gazing on thinking omg!

Another time my brother used to have a Starlet GT turbo running about 140bhp at the time I think he was having a little play with a Celica, it was pretty close matched, then a DB9 decided to join in the fun, all I saw was the passenger literally laughing his head off as they roared passed us on the dual carrige-way, the thing just flew lol.

Permabanned
Sierra Sapphire Cosworth when I was in an original 3 door XR4i - came off a roundabout-type-thing (Fortune of war on A127) heading London bound, I either got the power down first, or he missed a gear as I started to pull away and then whooo0000SH, it was like he'd been attached to my rear bumper with a bungee cord, went past like a rocket, vanishing very quickly into the distance.

Very similar story to one I was about to tell. Basically I was in a Corrado G60 Supercharged with minder mods. This cossie was egging me on to race along side me on a dual carriageway. I got really good momentum out of a large roundabout complex and powered down this dual carriageway. I was grinning and heart racing fast thinking I had done well to stay ahead at this point. Then I literally jumped out of my skin as this cossie came past me literally like I was parked stationery on this dual carriageway. (I was pushing 130mph). :eek:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
haha, this just reminded me of 2 that I found funny. One, I pulled up at the lights and this girl pulls up next to me in a Leon. I was giving it all that with my new exhaust and she was off like a bloody greyhound. I felt great after that one!

Other one, sat next to a DB9 on a roundabout on the A435, I revved mine, he revved his, I didn't even bother trying - I just wanted to watch him nail it!

Soldato
nearly had one tonight,

going along quite happily circa 90-100 spoons, and happened across a civic Jordan,

decided with 260 bhp on tap i didnt need to drop a gear and pulled out and went to overtake, the civic planted it and left me for dead with some of that vtec yo magic,

ended up dropping to 4th and having to give the poor LCR some death to catch up,

eventually caught up and pulled passed,the civic ran out of puff at 145 but it was a helluva lot quicker than it had any right to be :)

Soldato
We have anything off the lights and a little bit more
We don’t pick on cars as much, we pick on the superbikes and give them a scare when we race them off the lights and they can’t keep up, but they do over take us in the end, (car built for acceleration, not speed) ;)

Hmmm...

2003 Gixxer Thou...0-60 mph 2.56sec 0-100 mph 5.63 sec 1/4 mile 10.08 sec. @ 142.11 mph

Just a random one...
:)

Soldato
nearly had one tonight,

going along quite happily circa 90-100 spoons, and happened across a civic Jordan,

decided with 260 bhp on tap i didnt need to drop a gear and pulled out and went to overtake, the civic planted it and left me for dead with some of that vtec yo magic,

ended up dropping to 4th and having to give the poor LCR some death to catch up,

eventually caught up and pulled passed,the civic ran out of puff at 145 but it was a helluva lot quicker than it had any right to be :)

Civic Jordans aren't fast, you must drive like a pansy:p

145 though? Bit risky no? :/

Soldato
Civic Jordans aren't fast, you must drive like a pansy:p

145 though? Bit risky no? :/

somehow doubt it was standard,

and 145 spoons,

thats circa 67/68 in mph :) :) :)

but certainly wasn't running a standard B16 :) was rather brisk :) although got a flash of the lights and a flick of the hazards after i had went past

Back
Top Bottom