XSPC DDC 18w Ultra Pump/Reservoir
XSPC RS360 120mm Radiator
Noctua NF-S12 800RPM 120mm Silent Case Fan - 3 Pin
Feser Aqua - Ultra Pure Water
XSPC 3/8" High Flexibility PVC Tubing
EK 3/8" Hose fitting
XSPC Tubing Clip For 3/8" Hose

as a complete nOOb to watercooling I'm looking at the above setup

i know I'm missing a CPU and GPU block but they're out of stock at OC so I'll be sourcing those elsewhere.

I'm planning on locating the Radiator externally. so other than a case and components :p is there anything else I'm missing or should look at instead?

Soldato
yeh use the tubing speced by Bradley...just dip it in boiling water and push it on makes a great seal, i even took off the clips i had and no leaks.
i would also get some higher CFM fans and a fan controller so you can max em out/shut em off as needed, if your spending the money might as well get kitted out :)

Associate
OP
so more like this then?

XSPC DDC 18w Ultra Pump/Reservoir
XSPC RS360 120mm Radiator - Black
Noctua NF-P12 Vortex-Control 120mm Quiet Case Fan 1300rpm
Feser Aqua - Ultra Pure Water
XSPC 7/16 Black
EK 1/2" Hose fitting
XSPC Tubing Clip For 1/2" Hose

so i've gone for the Noctua over the Yate mainly because of noise as its going to be an external radiator i want it as quiet as possible.

Associate
The notcua is a waste honestly. I have some 1600rpm scythe S-flex fans volt modded to 7v and there silent but still a waste. Thats £30 of fans that i coulda got some low yate loons for £10 then volt modded them to 7v and they would have been just as good. I know the yates are cheap but there really decent for the money and silent at 7v. Im using the XSPC black tubing on 1/2" DtEK barbs and theres no need for clips. If u can get some DTEK barbs instead as they have a nice big barb like a fishing hook that holds the tubing really well.

Back
Top Bottom