26", 27" or 28" Monitors on a Budget, Which one?

Associate
OP
one on ebay went for 250, thought you were referring to that one :p

:o Thats the one I bought. Bit risky I know but its turned out ok. Like i said apparently the bloke had won it at work but didn't want it... kind of makes me wish my work place did things like that, Im lucky if i get a smile at work these days.

Associate
OP
Cool, just realised that overclockers are selling the LG M2794D now. Have to says i've been really impressed with mine. The in built freeview also comes in very handy for watching sky sprots news when i get bored. Amazing monitor. Still trying to figure out the best setting though.

Associate
I bought an LG last year and was very disappointed in it. Look at it straight on, the brightness of the pixels changed from top to bottom, left to right. Absolutely no good for graphic work. I sent it back as faulty to a competitor, and lost out to a restocking fee. Really gone off LG.

I looked at the Samsung in PC World, and the viewing angles were worst than the HP and Acer 24/26" equivalent screens.

I'm still looking for a good 26-30" screen.

Soldato
I bought an LG last year and was very disappointed in it. Look at it straight on, the brightness of the pixels changed from top to bottom, left to right. Absolutely no good for graphic work. I sent it back as faulty to a competitor, and lost out to a restocking fee.

how quickly did you send it back? If it was within the distance selling regulation 'time' of 5 (ot 7 cant recall), then they can't legally charge a restocking fee.

Back
Top Bottom