What do you guys have for breakfast?

Soldato
Hi, I just bought a 1KG bag of morrisons porridge oats MMMMM what do you guys have with it, and how much should I have per meal in grams?

Man of Honour
I don't really measure it but I have a biiiig bowl of porridge with lots of cinnamon and Manuka honey. 1kg only just about lasts a week.

Then I'll have some yoghurt with berries and fruit and nuts.

Often some poached/scrambled eggs on brown granary bread

or

smoked makarel or other similar types of oily fish.

Soldato
Usually:

Bowl of porridge with a dollop of honey.
Small glass of orange juice (not from concentrate).
Cup of tea (semi-skimmed milk, no sugar).
Two slices of Nimble malted whole-grain toast with olive spread and jam/Marmite.

However every now and then I sub the toast for a bacon or sausage sandwich using the same bread.

I don't do nearly as much exercise as the others in here but I'm going by the 'breakfast like a king...' system and eating every 3 hours a day.

Panzer

dun

dun

Soldato
4 shredded wheat with whole milk, a couple of fish oil caps and a scoop of whey with 400ml whole milk.

I seem to get progressively more hungry through out the day but first thing in the morning I'm just not very hungry.

Soldato
OP
I'm thinking some porridge, honey, raisins, nuts, strawberries? Sound's tasty to me. I wake up starving every morning with stomach pains but I normally have a huge meal few hours before bed so probably why.

PAz

PAz

Soldato
Usually protein and oats as soon as I wake up. Then 3/4 eggs at work an hour later either scrambled, poached or in an omlette.

Although this week I've started doing it the other way around. Wake up, cook eggs, eat, go to work, shake :)

PAz

PAz

Soldato
I'd love to have bacon with my eggs in work. Unfortunately they buy the cheapest, crappest bacon you can ever imagine :(

Permabanned
My day:

Get up at 4am

Washed and dressed, leave house at 4:45am

Work untill 9 - 10am and have two pots of muller rice/yoghurt

Finish work around 1 - 2pm

Come home and have a couple of salad sandwiches followed by a cake or biscuits washed down with a big mug of tea.

I have a big dinner around 6 or 7

Soldato
My day:

Get up at 4am

Washed and dressed, leave house at 4:45am

Work untill 9 - 10am and have two pots of muller rice/yoghurt

Finish work around 1 - 2pm

Come home and have a couple of salad sandwiches followed by a cake or biscuits washed down with a big mug of tea.

I have a big dinner around 6 or 7

ouch!

Back
Top Bottom