new pc too big for bedroom

Associate
I bought a titan nero for £350 to replace my shuttle as it's old and very noisy i opened the box of the new computer and realised it's a lot bigger than my old computer. I've tried using it the last couple of day's but it's just too big for my small bedroom (i live with my parents), does any 1 know if i'd be able to exchange it for a small form factor pc. Failing that does any one know where I could sell it. sorry for rambling on, any help would be much appreciated.

Caporegime
Usually a good idea to check the size of the stuff before you buy it. :D

If you have had the stuff less than 7 days you can sell it back under the DSA, if longer than you're pretty much screwed and would need to sell the stuff on Ebay.

Associate
Pics required...

It's hard to believe any non NASA-spec PC can't fit into a room when a shuttle (not a NASA one :p) once could. It must be like a game of Tetris in your room if that's the case.

Selling your PC seems from the face of it a rather extreme choice. If you can post a pic or two I'm sure some lawrence lleylwyn-bowen types on here can help.

Overclock your bedroom!

Associate
this one :)

bed_350x470.jpg

Soldato
Holy ass that's a small room! Never mind the PC, can you fit a desk in there?!?!?!

How about getting rid of the four-poster and replacing it with a single bed or sofa-bed? That would open a lot more space. You might even be able to fit in an Xbox! :D

EDIT: Just realised that's not the OP's room. Still, SMALL! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom