old counter strike players?

I have set up a cs1.6 server on a dedi that wasn't doing much. No admin mod installed yet, basicly a bog standard game. (I can still rcon in and kick hackers etc). It goes through all the maps and is set at 100 tick. Any suggestions and/or guides let me know.

It is a 12 slot server, but if it's gets frequently busy I can always expand it if needs be.

IP: 217.168.150.203:29016

Associate
OP
I installed it too had a phase of playing it again but stopped!
I think we should have a reunion and get all the original players on a server and have a laugh
I can set up a server whos up for it then ?

Associate
56e.jpg

I nearly cried when BT blew it up when doing something to the line *shakes fist*

ha, naver been able to bring myself to throw mine away, it's still in the loft!

Caporegime
I find source is fine really, obviously nothing like CS 1.6 prior, but still the same feel in a sense.

But i'll always remember the matches from CS 1.6 :) Filling in for my mates clan mate as he was on holiday for like three weeks :D

Associate
Dont think I ever played on the OcUK server, but I played the original CS, Teamfortress etc to death. Still like to play source a lot too. :)

Soldato
Shame, you really missed out on a great community with many clans interlinked with some great banter. Used to love going on the OcUK server and owning it up using TMPs and M3s.

TMP is a headshot machine and a lot of fun to play with.

Scout + Knife only matches quite clearly were the best thing ever though :D Slap on a bit of low grav on de_rats and I could've played that all night!

Back
Top Bottom