Cossie

Caporegime
Let's be honest, both are now enthusiasts cars, the Sierra is expensive because most were stolen/burnt/in a ditch somewhere in Essex, add scene tax to that as well. You'd have to be a proper enthusiast to buy either car, at which point you already know what car you want to buy.

Yep totally agree with that, more-so on the Sierra's part, a total enthusiasts car which is why its so marmite.

Soldato
The price thing is a retarded argument, which I why I made my example to highlight this.

Let's be honest, both are now enthusiasts cars, the Sierra is expensive because most were stolen/burnt/in a ditch somewhere in Essex, add scene tax to that as well. You'd have to be a proper enthusiast to buy either car, at which point you already know what car you want to buy.

That and they fetch a lot if you break them.

Diffs, shafts, gearboxes, engines, interior everything makes good money if the condition is right.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I'd have a sapph cossie in a heart beat - if I could find a good one (I don't think the OP is a good one btw).

But I'd buy it in the same way I bought my telly because because it was a Sony, my gfx card because it was ATI and my torch because it was a Fenix.

I buy cars 90% by heart and the other 10% with my brain (why else would I have a Scorpio Cosworth?)

A cossie - if you're into fast fords - is one of those ultimate passion buys, even if it's not the most intelligent of buys.

Never been interested in BMW's even M5's - if there was a same aged M5 in the same nick as this for £2500, I'd still go for the cossie.

Permabanned
ive had a few saph cossies and must say the 4x4 drive horrid and 2wd is the only way to go, and regarding the re-shell, 2wd are renound for rear chassis legs rotting away as i had to do 2 off mine, thank god i got it early as it can eat through the full rear :D

Just for the record i would have a cossie over an e34 M5 just for sheer fun ;)

And im not being biased as i drive an e39 M5 which is in a whole new world of its own :D

Back
Top Bottom