is this okay?!?? - letter to our flat in uni halls (re:substances)

Caporegime
lol you're offended?

By your own admission it's true one of you is.

Do you expect the uni to just say yeah that's fine carry on?

You've got nothing to worry about, except that your delicate sensitivities may be offended.

Man of Honour
Yea right, Cheech, just fess up:p

Personally if it wasn't me I wouldn't care about the letter. You can't expect some university admin person to be able to write a considered and thoughtful letter.

Soldato
If you don't smoke it what's the problem? It's not saying "someone's accused you and now we're throwing you out".

Seeing as they don't know who it is it seems only fair to send it to everyone in the building.

Associate
Seems a pretty reasonable letter to me... it states that there have been reports of this, but doesn't actually accuse you of it, and clarifies the situation and potential consequences if it turns out to be true.

Soldato
It isn't openly accusing the residents of anything. It just states they have have had reports of it and are reminding you of the terms of the halls contract. If you haven't been smoking it then you have nothing to be concerned about.

Soldato
I hardly think it has been worded correctly. What do you think? It's too late to

DAMMIT! Candle... you know who got to him before I could finish reading :(

In other news, I think that it has been worded correctly and that it isn't accusing you personally - it's just a casual reminded to whoever is smoking to stop it :p

Caporegime
Someone in your flat is smoking cannabis, the tenants of said flat receive a letter about someone in your flat smoking cannabis. It's just normal practice and nothing to worry about. If it goes on further, anyone found smoking cannabis will be evicted.

Soldato
okay, over reacton maybe:p but this particular member of staff has never had a way with words! What i'm concerned about is my reputation being tarnished, loosing part or all of my deposit, but most of all being black listed as a person not able to live in halls next year (they only let golden boys back in for the second and third years, as they have to offer places for 1st years)

*update*
aparently, one of the wardens came up the other day and said possible culprit was pretty much caught red-handed, and warned about it in person.
Sounds to me then that you're off the hook!

Celebrate with one of your special spliffs :D

Back
Top Bottom