new mouse and keyboard

Associate
Well I've been using an awesome cheap logitech wireless mouse and keyboard set for about 5 years now and it never failed me.
But now, I just want something more "gameyer".
I've previously owned a razer deathadder mouse and that was sweet, but then gave it to my bro for his birthday.

So just wondering on peoples opnions of good keyboards and mice out there.
Am on no real budget, but just a set under £100 wireless or not am not to botherd.
Atm I'm thinking of getting these two.:cool:

mouse.png

Thanks.

Caporegime
Cant comment on the roccat kone mouse as ive never used one. I do have a saitek eclipse 2 though, great no frills keyboard, the illuminated keys are fanastic for late night use. I much prefer it to the more expensive logitech g15 on my second system.

Associate
OP
I was highly temped by that, I do love the look of thw G series.
But the saitec has a lot more possitive reviews and wins on price.
But am still wondering on the roccat, as its pricey but I like the lights on it, as it matches the saitek and my computer as am going for a lighty show.
But am iffy on that or a razer series mouse.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
My Weapons of choice are a MX518 & a Speedlink Ultra Ally jobby.
Two of the Finest components I have ever purchased that will only be replaced with the same.

Soldato
I purchased a Saitek Eclipse 2 and hated it. It just felt so cheap and tacky. I ended up switching back to my Original Saitek Eclipse 1 which is so much better.

Soldato
+1, very nice combo and using it myself as we speak.

As am I. I've came from a Saitek 2 and the 518.

The G500 is definately worth it the G15 is worth it if you'll use the extra keys :)

Get yourself down to your local computer shop or lan center and try out various mice.

Just don't pay their usually rip off prices :)

Soldato
Mouse - Logitech MX518 OR Razer Deathadder (deathadder is better but more pricey)

Keyboard - Logitech G11 or Logitech G15 (depending on whether you feel a screen on your keyboard is necessary)

Back
Top Bottom