The White iPhone 4.

Soldato
I don't think this has been put here, but here goes :) (after posting, I do realise this has been mentioned in the full "rumour/spec for iph5" thread :p)

The white version is set to Launch tomorrow, but in the US, as read HERE.

I am about to upgrade to the iPhone 4 for my contract too :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Will be available over here at the same time. I was originally waiting the for the White iPhone. Now I am waiting for the next iteration of the iPhone.

Soldato
I was wanting the white iPhone 4 for ages - but I got the black on release - Glad I didn't wait :p

However, I have been thinking about selling my Black iPhone 4 for the White one :p That's pretty bad right? :p

Man of Honour
I really like the white one (I have a white iPad 2 and love that), but I'm getting a Galaxy S II and that will tide me by until the iPhone 5 :)

Soldato
Black iPhone > White iPhone
White iPad > Black iPad

The White iPad is actually sexy!

Agreed. I wouldn't swap my black iPhone 4, but am eyeing a white iPad 2 to replace my current black #1.

Just something about the white iPhone from pictures looks naff, but it may be different in the flesh. I do quite like the white with green bumper combo though.

Soldato
I'm very tempted to go and buy a white iPad and a white iPhone 4 and film myself smashing them up and send the video to you.

Soldato
I'm very tempted to go and buy a white iPad and a white iPhone 4 and film myself smashing them up and send the video to you.

54a20a213aa4fa121018958883c8395b.png

Back
Top Bottom