** EPIC TUESDAY @ OcUK ** Razer DeathAdder Respawn £35.99 inc. VAT DELIVERED! ** ALL SOLD OUT **

Soldato
Very tempted, but I don't trust it not to break like my last one. I would avoid to be honest, I still have a broken one sat here with the infamous double click problem. I'm going to knock it as neither OcUK or Razer could help me out, even when it was under warranty. The fault was with Royal Mail mainly, but still very disappointed about that.

Such a shame that. I must have been lucky to get a replacement but it wasn't from here. Razer can be annoying sometimes...

Soldato
All mice seem to have double click problems to be fair. All my logitech mice did as well as my MS mice. My Razer selection of mice have been going longest before they suffer the same fate as the others, therefore in my perspective Razer have been more reliable.

Associate
nice, but i preferr my trackerball mouse... it is fast with out the use for a desk.... handy for the laptop as well... not sure if would be useful like for gaming lol

very good price... can`t get it anywhere cheaper... cheapest is still £45 sooo if you anyone wants one get it now

Soldato
Is there much difference between the MX518 and this? Been using the logitechs for years now, what does this mouse do better?

Depends on a few things. The shape may suit you slightly better (although very similar to MX518), the buttons might feel more responsive, high DPI if you use it and the drivers in my experience are better for customization.

Soldato
OP
I dropped the price of the mouse and it automatically dropped the price of the mat bundle we cannot offer the mouse and mat at the same price. The mouse and mat was £44.99 before I dropped the price of the mouse.

Associate
had nearly 2 years use out of my current death adder that is used very heavily. Never had a prob with it. A complete bargain considering this offer so I have a spare.

Soldato
Love my 1800dpi death adder, this is tempting. Don't think I can justify any more spending though, this month will see £1500 on tech stuff alone going out my account and if the ssds are decent maybe more.

Back
Top Bottom