Royal International Air Tattoo 2011

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Am working near-ish in Swindon and have already heard a few jets going over, didn't get the chance to poke my head out and see what they were though :(

Also one of the guys we've got in doing some work was saying some of the Jordanian air force are in the same hotel as him.

Man of Honour
Met Office said:
Friday - Bright and sunny with scattered cloud through the morning. High cloud streaming in through the afternoon, making the sunshine a little hazy, but with light winds the maximum temperature of 21 C will feel lovely and warm.

Saturday - Cloudy with outbreaks of rain and a little breezy too. But the rain and cloud will clear to the East, leaving a brighter afternoon, with plenty of sunny spells, allowing the temperatures to warm up to a respectable 17 C.

Sunday - Bright and breezy with scattered cloud and occasional showers. In between showers there will be some strong July sunshine and a maximum temperature of 20 C.

I'm going to hold them to that! :D

Associate
Thanks for those links, simulatorman.

Pouring with rain here at Cricklade ( 4 miles SW of Fairford ). I hope it dries up for those going to the show. I was going to cycle to Fairford today, but I`m not sure now.

Back
Top Bottom