FREE BITFENIX MERC OR FREE BITEFENIX OUTLAW! - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I prefer the Outlaw because the drive bay covers look well fitted on and look as though they make up the overall form of the case, rather than bits that are screaming out to be removed.

Associate
I prefer the Merc because it just looks meaner, especially with the right backlight glowing through at the bottom. It's bold futuristic style makes it stand out among other cases whereas the Outlaw looks just like every other "clean-look" straight-laced cheap case out there, despite it's upside-down motherboard gimmick.

Associate
I prefer the BitFenix Outlaw because it innovates in the low-cost/budget bracket whilst still making sensible design decisions, such as including space for cable management and fan mounting options on the side panel which allow dust filters to be fitted easily.

Associate
"I prefer the Outlaw because to me the design looks a lot nicer for a gaming rig if i'm going to put expensive stuff inside a case I want it to look as good as possible and i'm all for the futuristic smooth styled cases, and next to the other case the outlaw stands out a lot more"

Associate
I prefer the Bitfenix Outlaw because for the price, it gives a lot of options seen in more expensive cases. 1. inverted motherboard tray 2. Clean look 3. SSD mount. 4. Two top 120mm fan slots. 5. Black cabling 6. Black interior.

Associate
I prefer the Bitfenix Outlaw because everytime I would open up the wrong side panel and get a little confused. But seriously I like the inverted layout, especially at that price point.

Associate
"I prefer the BITFENIX Outlaw because.... its the one i would want, and its also better than the one i have now, plus the motherboard tray is flipped upside down, placing the graphics card close to the top of the case. By doing so it delivers enhanced cooling to graphics cards via the top fan vents. a lot better for my Graphics card. keeping it cool is always a good thing, plus it has one 120mm fan with the option to add 7 more. proper cooling, proper case.. proper Outlaw.

Last edited:
Associate
"I prefer the Outlaw because.... You can get a whopping 8 case fans in it, making sure the overclocked components stay nice a cool, plus it looks awesome" :D

Associate
I prefer the Bitfenix Outlaw over the Merc for its wonderful design: the straight, defined edges of the dominant case work excellently, and enhance the overall look. In my eyes, the flat, even surface of the 5.25" drive bay covers are a superb touch, paired well with the case's deluxe design. Although I do admire the design of the Merc, it is a lovely case, the Outlaw excels aesthetically and feature-wise. Saying this, the Merc is that little bit bigger, which may benefit when trying to install a large CPU cooler.

The grill/mesh on the front of the Outlaw, reminds me somewhat of an engine. This gives the case a mean look, making it perfect to house my components - a case like this says, "a beast of a computer lays inside."

I also admire the originality of the inverted motherboard tray. It is an excellent idea; one that I have not seen elsewhere. I feel this will benefit greatly temperature wise and will allow for even greater overclock's, especially with the 8 fan mounts.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Outlaw is a better case I think. Maybe because of the weird way it is set out having the motherboard upside down mainly.

But I will stick my neck out on this one! The Shinboi is better looking, has decent cooling, great cable management and the Windowed version is amazing, the reason I will be getting one soon! Easy to respray the 4 meshed narrow vents and as you can take the badge off too, easy to spray that also!

Associate
I prefer the Bitfenix Merc because for its price it has great cable management, good aesthetics and doesn't clutter up the front of the case with 6 or 7 unecessary 5.25" bays which some designers still think is needed.

It also has room for plenty of fans which means while it may get slightly noisy it will keep all your components cool and should also give you a good range of places to set your water cooling arrangement up be it a single or double loop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom