Pinball Fans ONLY!! You have to try this :D

Soldato
Anyone got a remake of the Windows XP pinball table for this?

[Edit]
Anyone know why when I put Stones'n'Bones in the Indiana Jones table disappears from the list?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm I have all mine in separate folders under the tables folder and it's only picking up Stones'n'Bones. When I take Stones'n'Bones out, it only picks up Dead Hunters.

Soldato
if you mean the table launcher inside the program? if so yeah same here it only finds one table. i never use the launcher, usually just doubleclick the table .fpt to load them.

Soldato
Yep, trying to use the launcher in game.

I did manage to fix it by putting the FPL files in the library folder and the FPT files in the tables folder.

Might just create shortcuts to the tables & use F5 to launch.

Might learn this editor when I'm bored and re-create Space Cadet :D

Last edited:
Associate
Sooo, does anyone here have a hyperpin cabinet set up?

It's something I've been considering over the past few months, but it seems like a pretty big job (and not cheap! or simple!).

But it would be awesome to have so many tables all ready to play on an actual pinball set up.

Caporegime
Found a real table (Fish Tales) in a pub in Kendal, I was really chuffed, but it's neglected and doesn't work fully :(

Example the right flipper won't stay up and a few of the feature lights are out :(

Associate
Found a real table (Fish Tales) in a pub in Kendal, I was really chuffed, but it's neglected and doesn't work fully :(

Example the right flipper won't stay up and a few of the feature lights are out :(

Sad reflection of the UK pinball scene, There is however a huge collector interest in these machines, I had three myself until recently, all my sons young mates used to come round & spend hours playing.

You can get most of the spare parts easily but some flipper solenoids are hard to come by for 1980's era machines. Pinball clubs hold open weekends in various places, you pay a small admission fee & find 100 or more machines all on free play, all will be in proper working order. You can buy 1980's era's for £100 if you have room to put it, cheap ones called 'player' machines will be in working order but in poorer condition, pristine ones called 'collector' machines sell for big money for rare machines.

Look on Ebay to see stuff available

Caporegime
Sad reflection of the UK pinball scene, There is however a huge collector interest in these machines, I had three myself until recently, all my sons young mates used to come round & spend hours playing.

You can get most of the spare parts easily but some flipper solenoids are hard to come by for 1980's era machines. Pinball clubs hold open weekends in various places, you pay a small admission fee & find 100 or more machines all on free play, all will be in proper working order. You can buy 1980's era's for £100 if you have room to put it, cheap ones called 'player' machines will be in working order but in poorer condition, pristine ones called 'collector' machines sell for big money for rare machines.

Look on Ebay to see stuff available

I really want to see that table fixed, but as it's in a pub, it's never going to happen :( It's a real shame because Fish Tales is quite rare.

I don't have room for a pinball table of my own, I really wish I did.

Soldato
There is another modern app similiar to FP, anyone know what it is?

Maybe it is Future Pinball.

Was this scoffed upon when it was released owing to most people using pinmame?

Was it the first to offer detailed back boxes?

Last edited:
Associate
I love the Pro Pinball games, I think they're the best available for PC with the great graphics, operator menus and just great game play.. But I've only just found this Future Pinball, I wonder if it'l be as good and fun to play.

Anyone reccomend any good tables to start with?

Back
Top Bottom