A3 multifunction printers

Associate
My dad wants an A3 multifunction printer for his business, but I can only find Brother multifunction printers in A3.
Not had any experience with the brand, so I was wondering if anyone here has. Bonus points if you have experience with the A3 multifunction models themselves, but all info on Brother printers welcome.

Also, why is brother the only brand that does them, am I missing alternatives?

Cheers

PS, there is one other A3 multifunction, the HP Officejet 7500A, however I am discounting this as it only scans at A4 and then uses software to stitch two together.

Associate
OP
Since I hate searching the internet and just coming up with old forum posts with no replys, an update.

We bought a Brother MFC-J6510DW and we're very happy. The photo prints are good; wireless LAN setup was very easy; scan/copy is easy; and I was very impressed with the online product registration, very easy etc but there was an offer for a free 3 year warranty or set of cartridges.

There are a couple of disadvantages. If you use the bottom tray with A3, the tray sticks out quite far from the front; not an issue if A3 prints are occasional, we're planning to just use the rear slot. The other is so minor that I can't even recall what it was...

Caporegime
My father has one of the Brother A3 all in ones, DCP-6690CW.

A3 printing, scanning, copying and Wi-Fi as well.

Seems to do a pretty good job.

I know when we were looking I'm fairly sure Brother were the only company producing an A3 all in one that does full A3 scanning.

Brother have a new range out now.

Back
Top Bottom