Pacquiao Vs Marquez III Nov 12th MGM Vegas

Soldato
Anyone excited over this? Marquez is really the only fighter to ever really take it to Pac-man.. 1st fight a draw, 2nd fight win by split decision. Personally I think Pacman will win by KO, he's tried and tested at welter, (though this is a catch weight at 144) whereas Marquez has only had one fight at welterweight against Mayweather and he clearly was having a hard time. Went the distance mind!

24/7 Episode 1 Part 1of2

24/7 Episode 1 Part 2of2

Permabanned
Another pacman master class. HOw long he and Floyd keep fighting other guys before people get bored?

You know 1-2 years ago I think Floyd could have been in trouble. Now I would say Floyd would win the fight.

As Pac is the smaller guy, he would have to be at his pinnacle peak to beat Floyd which I think now has passed.

The more they avoid each other, the better chance Floyd has.

Soldato
OP
You know 1-2 years ago I think Floyd could have been in trouble. Now I would say Floyd would win the fight.

As Pac is the smaller guy, he would have to be at his pinnacle peak to beat Floyd which I think now has passed.

The more they avoid each other, the better chance Floyd has.

Floyd isn't getting any younger either. Mind you his last couple of performances were very very impressive. More attack than the usual play it safe on defence Mayweather. could have gone in for the final kill against Mosley, but chose to take it to the distance.

Can't really remember much about the Pac vs Mosley fight, since I was already up on a few beers before the main event took place. I do remember that there was nothing worth remembering however. Whereas Mayweather vs Mosley was very exciting until we all realized Mosley stood zero to no chance.

Associate
Alright, so they've had their weigh in. Marquez looks a hell of a lot better at this weight now than he did when he fought PBF. Is this changing anyone's mind on the fight?

Marquez is a hard hard man to stop, so I'm going for Pac by UD, scoring a couple of KDs on the way. I think it's an exciting match up though, as Marquez has proven himself to be Pacquiao's kryptonite. I think the fact that the weight benefits Pac is the only thing that seperates these two.

Soldato
Marquez looks good but at his age I only see the fight going one way, however it should be a better match than the two previous fights of the two, I'm looking forward to it.

Associate
Boxing on Channel 5 if anyone's interested. Eubank Junior fighting at the moment and looking very good in his first fight.

Yeah, not looking forward to the borefest that the Tyson fight will be, but do hope he wins just so he's one step closer to fighting Klitschko

Permabanned
Has he ever fought David Haye btw?

And is he really the next in line to fight those Ukranian fellas? I mean ive seen him once, that was a few months back fighting some fat black English bloke who looked half asleep.. and just threw huge haymakers that never landed :D

Associate
Klitschko wants to fight him, Tyson said he'd rather have this fight + 2 more first to make it worth his while. I just hope he wins all those fights so either of the Klitschko's can destroy him, and yes he's currently the brittish number 1 heavyweight :p

Associate
It's all over haha, was one of his more slightly more entertaining fights :p. He's still an awful boxer.

Looking forward to the manny fight now :p

Back
Top Bottom