NEC Motorcycle Live 2011

Associate
Few pics from yesterday.

Bike of the day for me was the MV Augusta F3, yes please.

Plenty of bargains to be had, soo many shops with displays up there!

Best moment was seeing Whitham, Hayden, Shakey and Hodgson paying tribute to 'Super Sic #58' on the video screen, very fitting.

:)

Associate
My best pic of the day!

necbikeshow2011017.jpg

Soldato
Went today, had a good time, some lovely bikes there, some amazing custom work. I enjoyed it, but £8 to park car & £19 entry, quite expensive. Some gorgeous 'brolly girls' there. Made by day seeing the 'twins' think it was on the bridgestone stand, usually they work for 'carole nash' (sara & kirsty)

But yes a nice day, not overly busy.

Associate
I last went a few years ago, got fed up of seeing the same old same old, and started going to the classic car show instead (which has all sorts of stuff anyone over 35 will drool over, not just stuff people walked in front of with a flag). Then that got a bit samey, so gave it a miss next year.

Anyone been to the Milan bike show at all? Fancy a show (we get to half a dozen car shows and camp overnight, get ratarsed and eat crap barbecue food) that's a bit different (with cars, bikes, whatever) to add to the calendar next year.

Associate
Milan bike show is brilliant ;) Light years ahead of anything here and every manufacturer makes an effort with their stands. Plus the bargains are far better as is the food drink and the ladies :D

Back
Top Bottom