The world has gone post apocalyptic: What skills do you bring to the table?

Soldato
Basic chemistry, biology and physics, to make weapons and know how to launch them.
I'm not a bad diy'er so could build, and farm.
Basic to intermediate mechanical skills.
Trained fighting knowledge if I need to amass and army of ninjas.
I can work out almost anything without instructions :D
Born leadership/dictator skills
No remorse or fear of killing and death (when the jobs needs doing in apocoloto style warfare)

If it's zombie apocalypse then I would have those hungry dead on lock down. :D
If it's me vs other humans, you better run.

so the world has almost eneded through wars and you want to start another one? :D the last thing i'd want is a gun

Soldato
so the world has almost eneded through wars and you want to start another one? :D the last thing i'd want is a gun

If I need to hold down an Asda Macgyver/Ateam style with my possie of bitches, so I can eat and you guys can starve in the radioactive wasteland, then helllz yeah. :D

Associate
I have access to many cars and their keys, these include top of the range 4x4's which I assume will.be required due to not having much road infrastructure left.

I am also a very good lover so will be able to keep the lady's busy ;).

Failing that, I am a bit on the Podgy side so I can be a family's 3 meals a day until the crops take hold (liking this idea less than my previous)

Last edited:
Associate
Assuming that current invaluable technology becomes scarce (guns, cars...):
Breeding animals for food.
Falconry.
A little martial arts.
Primitive weapons crafting.
Long distance travel on foot.
Big (tall).
Biology.
Also potential dictator.

I think all job applications and CVs should include a post apocalyptic skills section.

Soldato
If I need to hold down an Asda Macgyver/Ateam style with my possie of bitches, so I can eat and you guys can starve in the radioactive wasteland, then helllz yeah. :D

i'd have to make my self a gun just to stop you taking over..

cant see it being too hard to make..

Associate
I can put out fires simply by staring them down.

Serionsly (;)) though, I am a pretty good first aider and served my time as a joiner before joining the Fire Service. I would be capable of building shelters for anyone who needed one. A decade of working as a steward also allows me to control situations and defuse them fairly well.

All round capable guy.

What station you posted at Eddie? Guessing its Strathclyde somewhere. Im in Central.

Back
Top Bottom