Was I wrong to be upset?

Soldato
I was out last night with a few mates all lads, and it wasn't even late but we had an early start so we all went for a curry.

Everyone ordered, and it took ages for the food to come but when it came out my so called mate monster though his and went to the toilet. When he came back, he grabbed all of my nan bread without asking and started trying to eat mine. So I told him "That **** isn't funny."

If he would have asked I would have gave him some, but to take the whole lot without asking especially when he just been to the toilet so I certainly didn't want it back after he squashed it in his hands. And to start eating of my plate, I just think its rude.... and its not the first time so I'm seriously considering calling an end to this friendship.

Please fully star out all swearing in future. Thank you.

Caporegime
It worries me that there might be implication that he doesnt wash his hands after going to the bathroom - I think the response 'eeewwwwwww' suffices

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
It would seem a trifle excessive to end a friendship just because they've eaten your naan bread. It may be that this is simply the metaphorical straw that breaks the camels back but aside from having a few words with them I probably wouldn't end a friendship just over that. If there's a lot more to it then maybe your decision is merited but only you can adequately know that.

Soldato
OP
he was wrong yes, but falling out of over bread?

cannot be an important friendship?

I hear you, but its just his mannerism at times its very annoying, he tends to be always late, skip rounds at the bar, ask for cigarettes and never buys any back. Is not like the guy is poor and its just getting annoying to the point where if I kept hanging around the guy something will happen that will break the friendship forever. Is not like we don't tell him but he just don't seem to care.

Associate
Are you going to phone him up and tell him it's over? Just do the same to him or give him a firm slap next time he tries to do it.

Back
Top Bottom