Who is OCUk's Oldest Gamer?

Associate
I'm 18. I started gaming when I was around 4-5 on a Saga Megadrive 16-bit then moved to PSone in 2000 and after that went and got an xbox (best move I ever made) I became a giant fan of the Halo series and ended up becoming a semi-pro halo 2 player in MLG (was also a big fan of the star wars knights of the old republic series). After xbox 360 came out everyone moved to halo 3 which completely ruined Halo 2 competition wise. I never played halo 3 in MLG because I thought it sucked.

I've always known a bit about computers since my dad was a computer scientist and taught me a lot from a young age and I like playing old flight sims and other games on his computer (such as mig 29 Fulcrum, F16 Fighting falcon, star wars pod racer (that was a cool game), age of empires and lets not forget runescape :p) so I decided to build my own computer when I was about 14 and ended up playing WoW and other games such as Oblivion etc. (by the way if your a gamer and you have not played oblivion then you are missing out BIG time) So all in all I have been gaming for about 14 years. (btw I have played hundreds and hundreds games, I only listed a few :) )

Last edited:
Associate
Glad i read this thread was feeling abit old but at 41 i am quite young lol. First gaming was a grandstand console when i was about six or seven. Had pretty much all the old fav's oric, speccy, commodore 64 & 16 and amstrad cpc with hideous greenscreen. Most fun had on a game was blake stone very early fps god i lost so many nights to that game :D.

Man of Honour
40 here, PONG was the first game i played back in the day on a grandstand i think.

the first puter i owned was a ZX80 and you had to build it yourself lolz

about 35 years gaming :eek: 3D Monster Maze on the ZX81 Pwned hahahaha black n white, no sound......

3dmm.jpg

Associate
33 in march and still going strong :D

ahhh if only i could go back to playing championship manager end of season edition, time it took to load a new season (cookies n milk mmmm) or that dreaded read write sector error on disc 3 :( lol

Back
Top Bottom