Passed my Mod 2 today

Ish

Ish

Associate
I passed my Mod 2 today :D

6 months ago I wanted a 125 just for commuting to work so I got myself a CBR 125R. My plan was to ride it for a year and then go for my DAS.

After a few months of riding I found the 125 too slow and I also found I was really enjoying riding so in Jan 2012 I did my theory and at the same time I purchased a Yamaha Thundercat which gave me an incentive to do my DAS.

At the beginning of Feb 2012 I did my Mod 1 and today I passed my Mod 2.

I went out for an hour on the Thundercat today and I'm so glad I went for my DAS.

All these years of messing about with cars.....I should have got a bike years ago!

Associate
Congratulations!! Have the Mod 1 test either Monday or Wednesday next week... then it'll be Mod 2 not long after if we pass!

Eak!

Any tips?! :D

Ish

Ish

Associate
OP
Congratulations!! Have the Mod 1 test either Monday or Wednesday next week... then it'll be Mod 2 not long after if we pass!

Eak!

Any tips?! :D

Ride safely and with plenty of observations. Also make sure you get up to the appropriate speed depending on which road you are on.

I found the Mod 2 easier than the Mod 1 one I had settled in to it.

Associate
Ride safely and with plenty of observations. Also make sure you get up to the appropriate speed depending on which road you are on.

I found the Mod 2 easier than the Mod 1 one I had settled in to it.

I like this!! I have the feeling I'm going to be more natural and fluent in the Mod 2 test then Mod 1 (especially considering I threw myself off the bike on the swerve test today... see other thread!) Made me feel like a right numpty especially since I had been fine on the roads on Friday, dodging potholes and dealing with tight corners at speed.

Don't think I will be doing that again soon!

Mod 1 test Wedsnesday... Instructors and Sam think I'm good enough just had a blip so fingers crossed they're right so I can get up to speed for Mod 2!

Back
Top Bottom