Black people are beautiful (facebook)

Associate
Shocked that this page exists , just noticed it as was browsing fb and a friend liked a picture, not racist at all but find this page has annoyed me tbh, "I didn't ask to be black I just got lucky ;)"

Would that be ok if the white was changed to black ?

Soldato
bleh rubbish, everyone knows mixed race tend to produce people who are more attractie to a larger subset of the population, blends the oddness of the genes.
Asian can tend towards large lower jaws, western european esp us island types tend towards small lowers jaws, neither of which is appealing, blend it, mixed out the oddness, get a nice blend which is attractive to most of the planet.

black people might be beautiful, but mixing makes for better averages.

Associate
bleh rubbish, everyone knows mixed race tend to produce people who are more attractie to a larger subset of the population, blends the oddness of the genes.
Asian can tend towards large lower jaws, western european esp us island types tend towards small lowers jaws, neither of which is appealing, blend it, mixed out the oddness, get a nice blend which is attractive to most of the planet.

black people might be beautiful, but mixing makes for better averages.

Who puts this racist filth into your head?

Caporegime
though I do like Scandinavian girls I'd say mixed race girls are almost always hot - whether black/white or white/asian etc...

Back
Top Bottom