Guild Wars 2

Soldato
Don't see the need to force to bed - get up, create a few characters/names, exit, go back to bed.

Then later in the day delete and recreate the characters properly. ;)

Permabanned
Bed time now I think.

Do you have to have posted and stuff on the Immortals website to apply as a member or can anyone join?

You have to apply via our website we need to have some controll on who joining, we losed recruitment about a week ago for everyone else but we still getting 10 plus applicants a day.

Soldato
Yes I think so

good good, cheers

My key on CJS site says pre_order and it cost me £40 and was premium when I purchased it, now, the same GW2 thing is just pre_purchase for release say and standard edition. Is there any way of checking what key I actually have?

Anyone?

best bet is get in touch with their customer service and ask them direct, although I must warn you I originally bought GW2 from them only to find out the keys they supplied were bought via a stolen CC :eek:

Associate
Opens Tesco email for my pre-order:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order of Guild Wars 2.

As part of your purchase we have included your 3 day headstart code which you can find below:

/hurries off the GW2 site to register the code before Tesco realises their mistake :D

Soldato

Dear Customer,

As part of your purchase we have included your 3 day headstart code which you can find below:

/hurries off the GW2 site to register the code before Tesco realises their mistake :D

did you just purchase it online, the £34.97 version ? if so how long ago ?

Associate
I got the deal about a month ago when they had the discount on for pre-orders.
It is the £34.97 version but came in at £29.72 after their discount.

Associate
Had no intention of getting this and didn't even realise head start was tomorrow morning.

Friend I haven't spoke to in a while just messaged me, asked me what I was up to and then pasted a key for the Digital Deluxe into chat :eek: Crazy person.. Now I have a few hours to catch up on all things GW2! :D

Permabanned
Had no intention of getting this and didn't even realise head start was tomorrow morning.

Friend I haven't spoke to in a while just messaged me, asked me what I was up to and then pasted a key for the Digital Deluxe into chat :eek: Crazy person.. Now I have a few hours to catch up on all things GW2! :D

Nice! Wish I had friends like that. Mine begrudge even buying me a beer.

A bit OT, but why have you got 12gb of ddr3 in an AM3 system?

Associate

Dear Customer,

Done the same thing, was shocked when i got the email from tesco as i was not expecting anything, just waiting for my cd to come in the mail, what a nice surprise :D

I take it this was a mistake on tesco's side then ?

Back
Top Bottom