Guild Wars 2

Permabanned
Best gear in game

file.php

Permabanned
If anyone on Gunnar's Hold fancies doing a explorable mode group and clearing most of them on a regular basis then I'd be glad to lead or join your little band of loot whores.

Its meant to be possible to change to any server to play with people, so regardless of what server everyone is on we could meet up on the same one to run dungeons. But Im sure that this feature isnt working yet.

Associate
Is anyone else getting asked for authentication every time they log in? My IP address must change because this keeps picking up random locations when im logging in and asking me to accept the connection

Soldato
BT ADSL also pretty much asking for a confirmation of login for the IP address every other day :(

Are you turning your router off at night? If so don't bother, you could also be crippling your maximum ADSL speed by doing so as it tends to take a while for your line to be graded at it's maximum speed, which can't happen if the router is turned off.

I'm on BT ADSL and although it's garbage around here I've only had two IP requests, the second one after I restarted my router for other reasons and the IP changed.

Back
Top Bottom