should i report this (facebook) person

Soldato
haha. She chose to be 'Canadian' as we're generally well trusted.
However, even if she was born and raised in Quebec, where English might be her second language, she'd still be able to speak perfectly fluent English.

Generally speaking, while not all English speaking Canadians can speak French, all French speaking Canadians can speak English.

Man of Honour
there is no way someone with the level of intelligence required to read and write, let alone use a computer, would be capable of realising that a Nigerian man almost managed to scam you out of some money and that it almost happened because you have no respect for your current relationship.

Your insight is lacking; crediting the user of a computer with intelligence just because they use a computer is beyond the realms of sanity.

Man of Honour
She loves you, get on a flight to Canada now, she wants you it's obvious. I'd take some sexy underwear too, might be getting stuff that will fit a fat lad, but still, it's love.

Caporegime
ok here the story so far, i belive this person is at best a scammer at worst a prostitute here is what i know so far

last week as i went to bed i clicked a accept button for a facebook friend, in the morning there was a message from her asking me to message her back asap, i went and looked at her facebook profile i saw she had 3 attractive but total tasteful photos,
that she was from Canada
but that she had very few friends, none of them from canada, none of them women

i thought this was very odd to start with.

later in the week she contact me, i started chatting with her, now i know from where she said she was from english would be her first language not french, but chatting with her and the way she answered my question i got the feeling that she only knew basic english as if it was her second language, also the chat was like following a script ie i would ask her a question she would answer in a very basic way then ask me a question, i would then ask her somthing total unrelated to what she was asking, she give a basic answer then move back on to her line of question.

once the question got of a personal nature i ended the chat, and barred her from chatting to me

how ever ive been messing around with my new phone and with installing the facebook apt i some how unbarred her

today i got a chat message from her, it was a nice chat, basicly asking what i was doing, i asked what she was doing, the chat came round to the fact i had got myself some new clothes over the weekend, she said she love some new clothes, i said as a joke (used a smiley face) that had she been closer to me (as in the same country not canada ) i could have got her somthing at the weekend, which she said "why dont you send me the money then and ill buy somthing" at first i thought she was joking but as the chat went on it came clear that she wasnt, in fact she said that if i sent her some money she would buy some sexy clothes and send me photos of her wearing them. and that point i ended the chat.

now she hasn't a hope in hell of me sending her money, hell my RL GF even says that to get money out of me she has to work hard to get it, and i could simply unfriend her and bar her from chatting with me, but what about the next guy who might be sad and lonely enough to give her money, should i report her to facebook or am i to worried about what she at.

Reasons to laugh at you

1. You accept a friend request from a random hot woman
  2. You think that a random hot woman would actually be messaging you for the right reasons
  3. You didn't delete her and even chatted to her after a few days
  4. You did all this with random hot woman despite supposedly having a 'RL girlfriend'
  5. You are posting this publically
Seriously dude... get out of the house more more... :p

Back
Top Bottom