Furthest you've traveled for a gig?

Soldato
Madrid for Sonisphere (well Kyuss Lives mainly) or Dynamo in Holland. I did go to Las Vegas to see Fear Factory but even though I knew about it before I left the trip was with work so it doesn't really count :(

Associate
UK to Jones Beach Theatre, Long Island, NY, USA. for The Allman Brothers Band.

Outdoors, on the beach, sunset and the band.

Edit: Didn't see it had to just be for the gig. In that case probably not far..

Last edited:
Associate
Drove Glasgow to MK Bowl for the Foos.

Not too bad but the night drive was a total killer with no motorway lights. Although we stopped halfway down each way and got a hotel as I had to work until 9pm the night before the gig.

Was worth it though. Foo Fighters supported by Biffy Clyro and Jimmy Eat World. Seasick Steve also played a song with Dave on drums and John Paul Jones.

Associate
OP
Madrid for Sonisphere (well Kyuss Lives mainly) or Dynamo in Holland. I did go to Las Vegas to see Fear Factory but even though I knew about it before I left the trip was with work so it doesn't really count :(

I only had to travel to Camden for Kyuss luckily :p

Missed out on the Rammstein tickets unfortunately.

Associate
I'm contemplating flying over to Berlin in May to see Rammstein on 2 consecutive nights here with a mate, was fantastic at Wembley Arena a few yeas ago so this should be awesome. I'm still not sure if I'll regret the £250ish it'll cost seeing as moneys tight at the moment, but you only live once and all that!

After speaking to a colleague he says you won't be disappointed even if you have to blow your life savings on it. What they do in the UK is pathetic to what they do at home.

Soldato
Don't know f this counts but I was due to visit Cape Town anyway but found out U2 was playing in CT and changed my tickets to a week earlier to see them.

Soldato
I got to Electric Daisyland in the States most years. Always took my daughter and now she studies over there gives me even more of an excuse to go over. Not that I need any as this year it was BT.

Back
Top Bottom