Is this legal?

Associate
A bloke was filling some containers in a petrol station I went to today, one of them was a 5l water container and the other a proper fuel container. I thought the garage would stop him for safety reasons?

CD990B3F-3795-4886-A840-F25243D9013E-4931-00001413A8D019A9.jpg

can.jpg

Caporegime
Wouldn't the plastic container start dissolving into the petrol making it useless ? surely you cant stick it in a car etc without it causing some damage

Caporegime
they do try putting some petrol into a regular plastic bottle and the petrol starts to go cloudy and the bottle starts to lose its shape

Associate
they do try putting some petrol into a regular plastic bottle and the petrol starts to go cloudy and the bottle starts to lose its shape

I done that once and found out the hard way :( never again, luckily was only a 500ml one i left in the garage.

Soldato
He still had to pay for it though.

Of course from a safety point its not ideal, but I think the chances of a plastic bottle combusting instantly are pretty slim. If the bottle did corrode, its likely to do so and leak on something of his property, or contaminate his fuel tank, so its his problem.

Soldato
A few weeks ago I got locked in a garage for about 20 minutes while the employee who could hardly speak English and a ***** were arguing about filling up his own can.

The guy working there had basically taken the full drum off him, stashed it behind the counter and tried to charge him for it while not letting him leave with the petrol.

He ended up locking the door locking all the customers in also and called the police. Came very close to a fist fight.

All I wanted was my dam milkshake!

Permabanned
Who gives a ****?

Do you not have better things to do that photograph peoples petrol station container filling habits?

What a sad lonely existence!!!

Soldato
Who gives a ****?

Do you not have better things to do that photograph peoples petrol station container filling habits?

What a sad lonely existence!!!

5 star post.

Please keep us up to date with your latest posts and well thought out, valuable input into the forums. You are truly a beacon of sheer wisdom, and I wish that all posters in the forum could give us such insightful posts.

Soldato
Don't know about legal but I have been stopped in the past from trying to fill "non approved" containers with fuel for our lawn mower.. Ended up actually crashing my old dears car because I drove out of the garage like a bell end in some sort of self important rage about it and promptly straight into the back of an old Capri!

:o :o:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Don't know about legal but I have been stopped in the past from trying to fill "non approved" containers with fuel for our lawn mower.. Ended up actually crashing my old dears car because I drove out of the garage like a bell end in some sort of self important rage about it and promptly straight into the back of an old Capri!

:o :o:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like a boss :cool:

Back
Top Bottom