Trials Evolution: Gold Edition - ‘Trials is coming home.’

Soldato
OP
Regarding the textures, there is currently a known problem of texture sizes not scaling with the screen resolution which explains why some have been reporting 720p textures at 1080p resolution and poor texture quality etc.

Caporegime
The long save thing is a joke, also the fact you can't instantly retry as soon as you fail can be really annoying waiting for a save then hitting a button and the 3 2 1 countdown.

Yes I am impatient.

Soldato
OP
The long save thing is a joke, also the fact you can't instantly retry as soon as you fail can be really annoying waiting for a save then hitting a button and the 3 2 1 countdown.

Yes I am impatient.

I have put uPlay in offline mode until the save time problem is fixed unless playing in multi.

Regarding the 3,2,1 - If you restart before crossing the line, it goes straight to go, it only does the countdown if you post a time. Bonkers.

Caporegime
I have put uPlay in offline mode until the save time problem is fixed unless playing in multi.

Regarding the 3,2,1 - If you restart before crossing the line, it goes straight to go, it only does the countdown if you post a time. Bonkers.

Ah I've tried hitting the go offline in game before, can you do it before you launch it? Might be where I'm going wrong.

Yeah it is mainly the skill games where I'm trying to do like 10 flips and land it and crash and as soon as you crash it goes to score screen :p

Soldato
OP
When in uPlay, click your avatar, top right.

You will see the "offline" option.

To set offline permanently, click the cog in uPlay and tick "Always start uPlay in offline mode".

Associate
I opened this today and all my progress has disappeared.

Something wierd being that my progress still registers on the ranking bored compared to my friends :S.

Soldato
they said nothing is getting reset unless they make big changes to the game, so highly doubt it will happen.

Soldato
OP
I opened this today and all my progress has disappeared.

Something wierd being that my progress still registers on the ranking bored compared to my friends :S.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\5c788682-764f-414e-ad47-0c8ae083946a" or something like that.

Move the files from the higher numbered folder to the lower number, if that makes sense :)

Associate
Just purchased also and have added Lobovski and Kelpie to my Uplay friends list.

If anyone likes trying to beat times e.t.c feel free to add me, Uplay name is UnSafeDisc

Soldato
add tune_yo I'm pretty decent at it but not played in a few days, all my times on starcraft 2 atm, but should get back into it soon.

Back
Top Bottom