** Creative Headset Deals **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

We have some great deals on our two best selling high end Creative gaming headsets. The new pricing is here to stay and is nice and aggressive.

I am really happy to see the Recon3D Omega at this price point now as it is a superb all round headset.

for more budget minded gamers, our best selling headset, the 'Fatal1ty HS-800' is always in stock and frequently on special offers so keep an eye out for that if you need a great quality set for an affordable price.

Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Wireless Headset @ £168.95 inc VAT

SP-162-CL_400.jpg

The Ultimate Wireless Cross-Platform Gaming Headset
Powered by the revolutionary Sound Core3D quad-core sound and voice processor, the Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Wireless audio system heralds the beginning of a new era in gaming audio. It packs amazing audio processing power previously available only in internal PC audio card solutions into a stylish and powerful wireless gaming audio system for your Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC or Mac. Hardware accelerated THX TruStudio Pro technologies greatly enhance ordinary gaming audio leaving standard 5.1 and 7.1 audio systems in the dust. Once you’ve experienced the power of Sound Core3D hardware accelerated gaming audio, you'll never settle for anything less. Join the legion of 400 million Sound Blaster users and prepare yourself for truly legendary quality gaming audio.
* Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz;
* Impedance: 32ohms;
* Sensitivity: 102dB/mW;
* Microphone;
* Microphone Type: Noise Canceling Condenser;
* Frequency Response: 100Hz ~ 6.5kHz;
* Impedance: <2.2kohms;
* Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa;
* Sound Blaster Recon3D;
* Playback: 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion (up to 48 kHz to stereo output);
* Audio Inputs: One 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) stereo jack for Microphone In, One 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) stereo jack for Aux In/Optical In, One 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) stereo jack for Analog Line Out or Headphones Playback;
* Interface: USB powered;
* Tactic Link Wireless Interface;
* Wireless Technology: Uncompressed 2.4GHz;
* Warranty: 1 Years Manufacturers Warranty

Was £204.98 Inc. VAT

Only £168.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB Gaming Headset @ £56.99 inc VAT

SP-165-CL_400.jpg

Feel the Rage in your audio!
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB Gaming Headset is just what you need if you're a serious gamer. It deliveris superior uncompromised gaming audio that's backed by decades of legendary Sound Blaster expertise.
The headset features SBX Pro Studio audio technologies, which allow you to fully customize every aspect of your headset's audio settings. SBX Surround positions audio in a 360-degree sound stage that's much more realistic than standard 7.1 solutions. Massively powerful 50mm FullSpectrum™ drivers are meticulously tuned to produce the most accurate 3D gaming audio environment available for your PC or Mac. With 16 million colors, the earcups' SB Prism™ LED illumination gives you an almost unlimited choice of colors to represent your team or gaming gear setup.

16 million-color illuminated ear cups
Put on a color that fits your style or mood. Choose from a dizzying 16 million colors to complement your team, rig, or aura.

Affordable USB gaming headset
Enjoy superior, uncompressed audio for your games and entertainment that's affordable, without any compromise in audio quality.

High-quality USB audio cable
Spend more time gaming instead of being in a tangled mess. The high quality braided USB audio cable provides excellent flexibility while minimizing unwieldy tangles.

50mm FullSpectrum drivers
Experience a high-powered, no-holds-barred 3D gaming audio experience with massive bass and detailed highs.

3D surround sound
Free yourself from the limits of physical 7.1 audio. Immerse yourself right in the middle of your game.

Take on a persona
With VoiceFX™, you can match your voice to your game avatar, be it an orc, elf or alien infiltrator. Dont just play your avatar, BE your avatar.

SBX Pro Studio
SBX Pro Studio Suite of effects will transform your audio experience into a High-Definition multimedia adventure.

Accessible on-ear audio controls
Easily adjust your game volume or mute your microphone on the fly. With the rotary volume control dial, you can make faster, more precise volume adjustments.

Was £62.99 Inc. VAT

Only £56.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 Gaming Headset @ £24.98 inc VAT

SP-091-CL_400.jpg

Creative's Fatal1ty Gamer Headset provides power, precision and comfort for the serious gamer. The ergonomic, lightweight design, with padded velvet earpieces and headband, ensures a comfortable fit during extended gaming sessions. Weapons, positional cues and environmental audio effects sound fantastic through the high-quality drivers, with excellent bass response for powerful explosions. The noise-cancelling microphone transmits voice commands clearly to other team members, and it can be detached for easy storage or to use the headset like regular headphones. In the heat of battle this is the headset that won't leave people stranded - and that's why Johnathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel, the world's best known pro gamer, uses it.

- Ergonomically designed and acoustically tuned for gaming.
- Padded headband and earpieces for ambient noise exclusion and comfort during long gaming sessions.
- Swivel joint earpiece design adapts to every user.
- Detachable and adjustable noise-cancelling microphone.
- In-line external volume control with microphone on/off.
- Excellent response for voice communications and dynamic in-game audio, with extended bass response for high-impact explosions.

Only £24.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Can recommend the fatal1ty HS-800's to anyone! Served me well just bought a set of Gamecom 780's today to replace them for the 7.1 Surround though.

Comfy for long uses, I have large ears and they enclose them perfectly. Nice for when i have to wear my glasses too. Bass isnt wow but its enough to define itsself from a cheap headset, Inline controls are great along with the removeable mic ( Ill advise storing it safe in the mic pouch u get in the bag though as u can't get a replacement )

Just incase anyones debating a pair :)

Don
Can recommend the fatal1ty HS-800's to anyone! Served me well just bought a set of Gamecom 780's today to replace them for the 7.1 Surround though.

Comfy for long uses, I have large ears and they enclose them perfectly. Nice for when i have to wear my glasses too. Bass isnt wow but its enough to define itsself from a cheap headset, Inline controls are great along with the removeable mic ( Ill advise storing it safe in the mic pouch u get in the bag though as u can't get a replacement )

Just incase anyones debating a pair :)

Also agree, not bad at all for the price :)

Stelly

Soldato
Another vote for the hs-800 very good headset only stopped using mine as i got a pair of goldrings cheap still have it for my tablet

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
How is this a deal if the Fatal1ty 800 was £19.99 a week or so ago? :confused:

the today only pricing is essentially below cost.

the highlight products here are the recon headsets as they have had price reductions.

as we were on the subject of creative headsets, i gave the hs800 a mention as it is our best selling headset.

Back
Top Bottom