A month off work and £2k to spend, where would you go?

Soldato
Australia, but I think for £2K you'd have to be a back packer rather than a hotel stayer if you wanted to do 4 weeks out there.
Massive, Massive, Awe inspiring Country to explore.

Soldato
Random thing. Since you're interested in motors, would going to a motorsport event appeal at all? Do you want to stay in the one place, would you like to move around at all? Are you wanting to be away somewhere the whole month or would you be happy enough with going for two weeks with a couple of weeks at home as well?

Man of Honour
All depends what you like doing when traveling, challenges, culture, pies up, beach, history.

I'd probably spend it in Russia do Moscow and then jump on trans Siberian railway and stop off here and there and do part of it, ending up at Irkutsk do some ice fishing, see local village etc.

Man of Honour
Australia, but I think for £2K you'd have to be a back packer rather than a hotel stayer if you wanted to do 4 weeks out there.
Massive, Massive, Awe inspiring Country to explore.

And then 3k spending money as everything is so darn expensive.

Man of Honour
I'd get a ZD9 callsign issued and go to Tristan da Cunha. The whole trip would take a month for about a week on the island.

Me and a mate looked into going there and hiring a boat to take us over to inaccessible island purely for the sake of it.

Tristan is supposed to be weird though, apparently the small gene pool is quite evident...

Man of Honour
Me and a mate looked into going there and hiring a boat to take us over to inaccessible island purely for the sake of it.

Tristan is supposed to be weird though, apparently the small gene pool is quite evident...

Any idea what that other little ring island is, with a tiny population it started with an English explorer and now has 100 or so residents, no money. Lagoon in the middle? Not much to go on. some hot.

Back
Top Bottom