FIFA 14

Soldato
For some reason, Eto'o wins every header when I play against him.

Its was one of those games that felt kinda scripted to lose. If i was to play him another 10 times im sure i would win all 10. The lack of movement by my players were incredible and all he did was lob ball and run towards the wing to cross. Even when he was 12 yards from goal he still chose to cross rather than shoot.

Soldato
Its was one of those games that felt kinda scripted to lose. If i was to play him another 10 times im sure i would win all 10. The lack of movement by my players were incredible and all he did was lob ball and run towards the wing to cross. Even when he was 12 yards from goal he still chose to cross rather than shoot.

What team and formation do you use?

Soldato
I was using 4-2-2-2 playing against a 4-1-2-1-2.

Don't think its anything to do with the formation. I've played against this formation before and never had any trouble. In most games i dominate posession and pass accuracy whether i win or lose.

Soldato
I was using 4-2-2-2 playing against a 4-1-2-1-2.

Don't think its anything to do with the formation. I've played against this formation before and never had any trouble. In most games i dominate posession and pass accuracy whether i win or lose.

What team do you use? I'm using a BPL and finding Kompany dominates "cross spamming" Also used sentinal to pump up the defending and heading. Benteke used to cause be problems until this.

Soldato
What team do you use? I'm using a BPL and finding Kompany dominates "cross spamming" Also used sentinal to pump up the defending and heading. Benteke used to cause be problems until this.

Lewandoski-Aubameyang
Gundogan - Diego
IF Thiago - Kroos
Alba - Ramos - Thiago - Mariano
Sirigu

They should be able to cope with everything but yesterdays game they went AWOL

Soldato
grow a set guys fighting on the fifa forum is lame.

Just play the game.

I'm crap and in Div 8 but must be playing re-rollers as I'm constantly getting rolled 7-0 or 8-0 and I'm crap but not crap enough to lose to similarly crap players ;)

If that makes sense.

Soldato
Lewandoski-Aubameyang
Gundogan - Diego
IF Thiago - Kroos
Alba - Ramos - Thiago - Mariano
Sirigu

They should be able to cope with everything but yesterdays game they went AWOL

Your issue is the CDM's. Med/Med isn't great for that formation, you really need Med/High snd as Kroos is a CAM his defending is pretty weak. And Thiago is the same, less than 70 Def.. :(

You need to use the CDM's to stop, delay the crosses, or take the place of a out of position defender. Med/Med isn't enough to do that.

Workrates aside, Martinez and Bender are great canidates, even Jones.

The perfect Bundes CDM is Gustavo.

All cheap too.

Soldato
Your issue is the CDM's. Med/Med isn't great for that formation, you really need Med/High snd as Kroos is a CAM his defending is pretty weak. And Thiago is the same, less than 70 Def.. :(

You need to use the CDM's to stop, delay the crosses, or take the place of a out of position defender. Med/Med isn't enough to do that.

Workrates aside, Martinez and Bender are great canidates, even Jones.

The perfect Bundes CDM is Gustavo.

All cheap too.

Most games i play i will dominate possession and Kroos is the main architect ;):D

Soldato
Just had a very interesting encounter, quick match with some random using my brazil barca hybrid team and even before kick off i get a message.

HIM: Do you want me to 2 duplicate your players

ME:?

HIM:I can get your players twice

ME:Sounds a little iffy mate, no offense mind.

HIM:Its 100% legit (Sure!)

ME:How (curiosity prompted this reply, i was interested how he was going to prompt me to hand over a few 100K of players)

HIM:Gotta trade your players you want me to duplicate, can only do it twice per console

ME: It's not worth the risk. id rather not be a player down.

HIM: Im honest

I had heard enough, the conversation stopped there. I wonder how many people they actually get with this, People will try it on with anything wont they :D

In other news, I have been messing around with the camera settings on the game and it seems to be helping me judge tackles and perceive gaps a bit more. I definitely played well in the few games i have tried it in though if it is down to that or poor opponents remains to be seen. Really need a few games with someone i am familiar with to see if i perform better than usual.

Permabanned
Telling me you havent ever been kicked from FUT then told you lost the match even though you didn't? Transfer marker NEVER works.

I think I've had that around 3 or 4 times max on PS4 since release, it seems to be worse on XB1 as I've seen Andy mention it as well. Transfer market isn't the servers going down, it's just they messed up the search function in one of the updates.

Back
Top Bottom