US: The Walking Dead Season 4 (contains spoilers)

Permabanned
Bit more intrigue in that one.

Beth going missing, although i think she is probably going to that Tempeville or whatever its called.

Daryl now part of the nuts biker group, can see him ending up in the middle of the season finale battle that is sure to happen.

Its also obvious that Glenn and Maggie will meet only to be torn apart in the finale as well imo

Next show should be good, looks like Carol leaves the kid for dead... or its portrayed that way.

Also just 3 shows left... they need to step it up

Caporegime
yay another rubbish episode :p

no doubt everyone will be claiming how amazing it was because it was 1% better than the last 3

I often wonder what kinds of people are voting the eps pon rotten tomatoes..

every ep this season when I last checked had like 90-100% ratings lol

yea man best series I ever saw on tv that walking dead....... better than the wire ,GOT and breaking bad for sure

Soldato
Loved that last episode!!

The build up to Darryl and Beth's relationship growning only for her to be torn away from him!

The Biker group enlisting him..

The breakdown of both Maggie and the other lass whose name evades me.. to both realise they are afraid and need help..

The one thing about this episode that was off imo was the editing.. the transitioning between scenes wasn't up to the usual slick standards.

Associate
Yeah I thought it was good this week...and the sneak peak of next weeks seems to indicate plenty of action next week.

I presume the finale is going to involved some kind of meet up of the surviving split up groups. I think the hopping between groups over the last few episodes makes it seem even more like nothing much has happened.

Caporegime
I'm enjoying Vikings far more than The Walking Dead, it just seems to be dragging this series on and on. A large horde of Zombies would be good at the moment to spice it up a bit

Soldato
Did enjoy the recent episode to be honest. Didn't really understand the first scene with Daryl and Glen talking to Bob until it arc'd at the end of the episode. It did make me think i missed an ep. I do think the story line will keep to how it is up to the Season finale and i think we will only see glimpses of the Terminus and see it fully in S05.

Permabanned
A lot of people moaned about the previous episode, if you look at the episode in the larger seasonal context it fits in quite well, if you were watching all the episodes in a marathon it would be not as bad. But i do think it was the slowest episode of all series so far in terms of progression, but we did see a lot of character development that was necessary to play in to last nights episode.

I still enjoy the series a lot.

Associate
World filled with walking zombies, you hear a banging at the door

"Oh let me just casually open this door, that noise must be the dog"

o rite lol

Haha I thought this too, he checked the first time but not the second. Fool.

I also like how Maggie is all "oh Glen this, must find glen" blah blah. Not once has she mentioned "wonder if my little sister who was beside me during the death of our father is still alive?" Feel the family bond!

Back
Top Bottom