Do we Have any Mega Rich Posters?

Soldato
I've not much to say on the matter, it was a long time ago. It caused a lot of drama in the family at the time though, and there was a great deal of accusations about cheating and lying. In the end, I lost it all.

you were locked up because you were dealing in counterfeit money, of course your family and friends were going to be p***** at you, learn from your mistakes.

Associate
one thing i noticed when living in the uk was that there's an overall negative/jealous reaction to anyone who has even a bit of extra money.

if i ever told anyone i made my living online their first reaction would be a "teach me how to do that" type attitude, so i stopped telling people what i did and just made up some lie.

i also remember there being some ridiculous campaign by the police that if you saw someone with a nice car you should report it because it *might* be from drug money.

banks were also awful for making large deposits and withdrawals, always questioning you like you were some criminal.

really no surprise the majority of people have little to no money when it's looked on in such a negative light

Caporegime
I'm skint, anyone rich people want to give me some money?

sure £20 if you come and collect it.
tidy my house a bit just some light dusting and the kitchen work tops.
take my refuge out and rip up a pile of ocuk card board boxes I am to lazy to take care off.

if you are female and do it topless I'll chuck in another £20 :p

Man of Honour
one thing i noticed when living in the uk was that there's an overall negative/jealous reaction to anyone who has even a bit of extra money.

if i ever told anyone i made my living online their first reaction would be a "teach me how to do that" type attitude, so i stopped telling people what i did and just made up some lie.

i also remember there being some ridiculous campaign by the police that if you saw someone with a nice car you should report it because it *might* be from drug money.

banks were also awful for making large deposits and withdrawals, always questioning you like you were some criminal.

really no surprise the majority of people have little to no money when it's looked on in such a negative light

I've had a couple of people from here add me on MSN in the past purely to give me grief for having a bit of money :S (based almost purely on the specs in my sig at the time. No matter that I work **** hard for my money).

Associate

Indeed......if you are wealthy or successful in the UK, the plebs will always think you are totally undeserved, untalented.....probably got your money through crooked means and think that all your money should go to Nurses or Soldiers as they are far more deserving. (not that they arent)

Funny thing is if Nurses or Soldiers started getting Millionaire sallaries, then they would complain about that as well!

It does seem that most people in Britian want their fellow brit to fail......success is rarely complimented and embraced, while they themselves work hard to become successful...they would rather spit vitriol about successful people over complimenting them....there is always the exception, but its just the general impression I have of my fellow brits.

Sad really.

Soldato

I'm sure its like it in all country's

Associate
I'm sure its like it in all country's

i can only speak from personal experience when i say of the countries i've lived in the uk is the worse for this.

it's as though there's an underlying aggression to people who have money and that you always have to be on your toes.

now of course i'm sure there are plenty of other places like that. no doubt you go flashing cash on the streets of south africa you'd have your fair share of trouble, far more i imagine. i just meant that in europe at least it would seem the uk attitude isn't so great when it comes to cash

Associate
My cousin owns a few nice cars he's just got a ferrari 458 spider, also has a ferrari 599 gto alonso edition. For school runs he's just bought a spanking new range rover evoque for the wife.. At a guess he's got a few quid!!

Associate
My cousin owns a few nice cars he's just got a ferrari 458 spider, also has a ferrari 599 gto alonso edition. For school runs he's just bought a spanking new range rover evoque for the wife.. At a guess he's got a few quid!!

he must be into drugs.

Associate
sure £20 if you come and collect it.
tidy my house a bit just some light dusting and the kitchen work tops.
take my refuge out and rip up a pile of ocuk card board boxes I am to lazy to take care off.

if you are female and do it topless I'll chuck in another £20 :p

Not that skint.. just yet ;)

Man of Honour
On sites like reddit proof is provided by showing said proof to a moderator.

I am sure similar could be done here considering people want a whole thread dedicated to proof of £300 shoes.

Nobody cares about your shoes (I have some lovely shoes including non-fictional Lobbs ;) and nobody cares about them either). Your post was just bizarre and crass in equal measure and has people raising a collective eyebrow.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I think since I took over the running of 3 Countrys I'm probably the richest on here. Me & Spie had a counting comp one time but he dropped out around 10-12 mill so not much competition at all.

Back
Top Bottom